Romeo!

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

SrRui

Romeo! Fan Reviews (49)

6.7
  • How can anyone go above a 2 for this show.

0.0
    I'd like to say first that I gave actor Lil Romeo a 0 before reviewing this pierce of show because he one of the main reasons I don't watch this garbage.

I don't get how anyone can acctually give this show above 2 mark since the show is stupid. The actors are the worst lineup in TV history. This show leads me to questions like; What have you done Nickelodeon?
  • It smells like a dumb show.

0.0
    So it must be a dumb show. I can't this mild The Nanny rip-off. Kids get a new nanny after scaring off the others, like the new one. That was on the Nanny, by the was a good show. This crap is not, why it's a teen show. The only teen show that should not be sent to a landfill, is that 70's show. That 70's show should go in with the all time classic shows. This junk, Romeo, should not see the light of day again.
  • The Romeo show, is a poorly written, poorly acted Nickelodeon show. When I saw that Romeo won the Kid's choice award for best lead actor, I was disgusted. What's next Keanu Reeves get's an Oscar? The worse Nickelodeon show ever.

0.0
    The worse Nickelodeon show ever.The jokes fall flat on their faces and Lil Romeo and Master P can't act at all. The storylines are predictable and the plot of the series is lame. This is the worse Nickelodeon show ever, if you want to watch better Nickelodeon show's that actually are entertaining watch Nick's declassified. I was digusted when in the Kid's choice awards they gave Romeo the best actor. Best actor? He can't act at all. What are they going to do next give Keanu Reeves an oscar? Just horrible to watch. Nickelodeon totaly flopped on this project. Lame idea, lame show. The reason people like Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents is because they are funny and the plot's are good. This show has a bad plot.
  • I have to agree with schyzofroggy, he is a rapper only cause his dad is Master P., and the show is a waste of time. Read to find out why.

0.0
    Okay, it's another teen show. And all of you that have read a few of my reviews can tell that I hate teen shows. I mean seriously, it's a show about a teen's life, do we want to watch someone else's life, well not me for sure. Anyways it's a show about Romeo's mostly fictional life, and nothings funny and it's boring!!! The only reason he has a show is pretty much to comercial his CDs and songs, waste of time! Hence, it's a 30min. commercial for Romeo's songs and boring as Rugrats, mabye even mor boring. :O
  • "Romeo!" is basically about aspiring rapper Lil' Romeo and his fictional struggle with school, music and growing up. In Season 1, the Miller family (Louis, Jodi, Gary, Mrs. Rogers, and Mr. Miller aka Master P) have a nanny called Mrs. Rogers. In the secon

0.1
    I used to love this show until Mrs. Rogers left and Angeline came on. Angeline is too strict; I'm getting bad vibes from her. Mrs. Rogers is sooooo funny! She gave the show some oomph while Angeline is... bleh. Also, is the second season, Romeo is too grown up. On each episode, it's always about him dating Peyton or some other girl. He has a new girlfriend every week! Blech.
  • Possibly the worst show to ever be broadcast on TV.

0.1
    I hate this show. Here's what I hate about it, in a nutshell. The laugh track sounds exactly the same every !@#$ time. And the jokes aren't funny (Or at least if they have the potential to be funny the "Actors" deliver them badly). It's like the writers got a book of clichés out of the library. The wacky nanny who says "wacky" things (Que laugh track), the nauseatingly cute little brother (Que awwww), the main character Romeo who's purpose in this show is to rap badly and talk ghetto, the resident adopted white kid who we're supposed to feel sorry for because he's an orphan (Que Aaaaww) and the dad, played by himself. I hate this show.
  • I hate this show

0.2
    Okay, the only reason Romeo is any where in the rap world today is because his dad's Master P. He has not talent what so ever. This show was basically only created so he can show off his rapping skills, cause it seems to me thats all he ever does on the show.
  • He's Rapping because of his Father Grand Master.P,I'd Agree with schynzofroggy. So he's showing off on T.V.

0.7
    I don't like this show it just about him showing off his rapping skills to everyone BOOOOOOOOO! Nick has made yet another Dumb mistake of putting this Garbadge on air just to show off his raps.Whats the Freaking Point of this show i'll tell you Crap! Please don't watch this show.
  • i wouldnt be caught dead watching this show.

the show romeo is again the worst show ever showed on nickelodeon. what i think is that no one really likes him and he is just coping bow wow and just using teenick for publicity. and why almost every episode about romeo finding a girl? they barely have a new topic.
  • I am sorry.. but this is one of the most stupidest show on nick, no, T.V.!

{ Only doing this to bring my reviews up, okay? }

Well..when i first saw this show..i thought it was one of the most dumbest things ever to hit Nick. What shocks me the most is that they put this show on TEEN nick..

I am sorry, but what teen would watch this crap? Sorry to all of those who in someway enjoy this show, but i got to be brutally honest with ya.

This show..is..crap.
  • SOOOOOOOO Dumb I dont like its Really Dumb!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this show so much it makes me sick the nanny is smokin somthin it is really dumb it is one of the dumbest things on tv next to catscratch and camp lazlo I hate it makes me want to burn my tv or throw it out the window or makes me want me to throw up really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This is a great example of why I'm an anime fan.

Because fangirls/boys of real life people are scary. Oh, wow Romeo is hot, so I'm going to watch his crappy show and be brainwashed into thinking that they actually like it.

Unless they do... if bad acting, superficial people, and boring storylines are their thing, they might. I mean no offense, but come on!

There is nothing worthwhile about the show itself. The people are probably reading off of little note cards while they're still taping, they're so fake.

Is Nick under new management or something? It must be because they keep dealing us crappy show after crappy show. I remember that there was a time... way back when as a little child that I could watch Nick for the longest time without having to change the channel because of stupid shows. Maybe I was just as naive as everyone else though and Nick really did always have bad shows.

Wake up and get a good whiff of reality please! There is nothing good about this show.
  • The worst show on Teenick!

Romeo shouldn\\\'t have started his own show. The show makes no sense! What is the plot of the show? I don\\\'t get this show.The show better get better in their next season. This is the lowest ranking I\\\'ve ever givin to a TV show. I could see why it got a 5.3. The first time I saw it was the last time I\\\'ll ever see it again.

Why does Nick let these dumb shows in?

Come on Nick, you can do better than that.

Just cancel this show already. No one in my class likes this show. They only talk about The Suite Life of Zacka and Cody. That show is much better!
  • Stick to rappin' dude.

We know that Romeo is a rapper, but we don't need to see him in a tv show showing his rappin' skills off. This is pathetic and pitiful to Nick's ratings & the timeslot that was taken up to be replaced with this. Just take this off to make everyone happy.
  • this show sucks

I cant believe Nick is even considering another season. I get more fun watching the discovery channel. This show is basically one of the worst shows in the history of Nick. Romeo tries to act all cool but he cant even sing or ACT! I would never suggest this show to anyone! Not even the people I dont like!
  • It all went downhill from here.

1.5
    This show is terrible. I can't even imagine why Nick would have taken it. I can't belive that thi show is coming back, accoring to this site. This is one of the wrost shows ever, and what I like is one of the lowest on Nick itself. The episodes, plots, and camera angles are corny, and the characters can't act. I couldn't stand this show when it first came out, and now I'm mad. How can Nick say it doesn't have any room from the old shows, which were good, but they have enough time to put on this piece of junk. I don't know what to say.
  • This thing sucks!

1.6
    This thing sucks. Why did they keep this dog crap on Nickolodeon. Before your about to watch this show change the channel. I mean its sooooo boring. Nothing happens on it. It flat out sucks. They should of took this mess off of nick the first year it came out. Jeesh I dont know why anyone likes this show . My brother drags me in the living room every time it comes on and when it goes of he says \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" You missed the whole thing. You were knocked out dead.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Onother time was when me and him were at home olone and the cable went out he started crying\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" it was getting to the good part.Whaaaaa!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" I mean god I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m sick of that!!
  • Seriously, how has this show lasted so long.

1.9
    Before I start, I personally have nothing againts kids show. I'm a fan of Danny Phantom, Ned's Declassified, and Avatar, I just really hate this show.

Let the record state tha Romeo can't act to save his life. Everyone's acting skills in this show is mediocre at best. Even though they try so hard, none of them are funny. None of the characters are interesting or worth mentioning. The worst part is they don't put any emotion into their work. It's like they're readding directly from their script.

There isn't much to say about the show. The only reason I can fathom why they show has lasted so long is just to boost Romeo's cred with the kids.
  • How can anyone enjoy this?

This is a show about the rapper Romeo, he only has a show because of his father who I never really heard of until this show came on the air. This show is really dumb. In the first season when Mrs. Rogers was there it was terrible. Then the other seasons got better when Mrs. Rogers left, but it still was pretty bad. Also, in one episode when Romeo dates that one girl and her father hates rap Romeo like tries to force rap music on him. Ok, Romeo rap sucks like you. Don't force it on people if they don't like it. I know it was just a show, but still. I'm glad that this show no longer appears on my TV.
  • Who in the right mind would watch this show???

Why does anybody like this show, its terrible, stupid, and waaaaaay too repetitive. This guys lyrics are even worse than 50 cent's;(We dont go nowhare without toast - 50 Cent's "Wanksta")

What is that supposed to mean???
    Anyway, the only reason this show is even still on the air is because girls think hes hot. But half of them only think that because hes rich. If you ask me, he should use some of that money to go to acting school. Has anyone noticed how much he looks at the camera. Also, in the show, all he has to do is look at a girl and he has a girlfriend, theres no "Hi, whats your name" like there is be in REAL LIFE!!!
  • dis show sucks

2.2
    I can't believe this show even got more than 1.0. Like when i first watched it, it was way corny. it is so unoriginal and the star of the show doesn't fit in as the 'STAR'. Why do Nickelodeon even make this junk. It is way unoriginal. i hate it.
  • This show is borring!

4.5
    A family strats a band and their dad owns a record company! You'd think that they already made it big, right? Wrong! The show is so gay, that if you tried to pay attention, you couldn't! The star, Romeo, is totally big on his ego! He thinks he's the coolest, when he doesn't rap very well! The dad is doing a good thing not giving them a contrack, cause anr't we all sick of family bands? I am!
  • Hey its the Romeo Show!!!!

The rapper stars in his own show with his father.Which is called "The Romeo Show" all about an family brothers and sister who has their own band.Their father is an manager and all that kind of stuff.Seriously this was an decent show.Altough when it came to its 3rd or 4th season.I stopped watching it.It does sound confusing.Ok Ms.Roger,I never knew what had happened to her after Season 2.For anyone who loves little romeo than enjoy the Romeo show.After it ends than its over as it ment to be over.
  • Three kids plus an adoption form a band. Live life semi-normally. except for the one twist. Their father produces records big time. Join these bandits as they search for the keyhole to success.

Romeo is one of those shows that you can watch when youre home alone sick, but sometimes the acting is a little poor. The storyline that they follow is very relateable in terms of the teenages going through problems with school and family. But it seems a litte unrealistic that a record producing father wouldnt sign his children. Dont get me wrong, I love Romeo and Gary (Zac) is so tiny and cute. I don\'t get the latest episodes here in Australia but I\'m guessing they get better ? ? ? Overall its a good show but not an addictive show.
  • sorta good

this is totally original and classic a cute guy in a band (well not usually in a band) and gets tons of girls classic and boring, I\'m not sure whitch show came first but i declare this show a parody of Drake & Josh. an exact show evept this one is worse. theres nothing funny about this show really little parts are funny andthat why i gave it a rating higher than 2.5, boring show. the music isn\'t bad but take the rap out of it. Drake\'s music is cool and even though it sometims dosen\'t make sense its still better than Romeos
  • how can I watch all episodes for free

5.5
    How come I can't watch it here on my favorite show from back then,I was like five or six when I start watching this show but I want to watch the episodes
  • This show is about a kid that like basketball and rapping.

5.8
    This show is ok now and then. I think that they have improved thier plots in the new season or I would have gave them a even lower rating. I think that if they keep the show funnier than maybe people might watch it. I rarly ever watch it because some episodes are pointless and waste peoples times.
  • The show is O.K but the main idea of the show does not seem to exsist

6.7
    The story line is a little bit visible, but it is very limited. The show is just about a rap star who is on the baskerball team to me. No other information to help me determine the show exsists. It is also hard to tell somebody's personality(Excpect for Romeo's)Everyone seems to be at random behaviors a lot of the time. The episodes are also totally diffrent and much too all over the place. You would not see me making submissions to this show because i just cannot understand what the real maqin thought is. I will settle to watch the show oftten, and it does contain little humor value, but i wish it were more clear.
  • good show, good show...

i remember when i was young, i liked this show, i thought it was decent. every morning, i would make myself cereal and eat while watching this. it's not as funny as drake and josh, or kenan & kel, but still, pretty decent. i kinda miss this show now.
  • its like i hate his music but i cant denie the show is interesing

i mean he sucks at acting period but whoever writes the scripts should be doing bigger and better things w/ they\'re time i mean like the show is far,far,far,away from my favorite but it gets my attention and the story lines are amazing and nick is 1 of my favorite networks but the guy who writes for the show should be on a much bigger network its an alright show but i think they should do a spin off of one of they\'re older shows so i would\'nt mind if they cancelled it but if i dont have anything to watch one sunday night i tune in but w/ everybody hates chris on sundays now i probally wont see to much of it any more.
< 1 2