Romeo!

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

SrRui

Romeo! Fan Reviews (48)

6.7
  • Yo this is a review for the romeo show. This is a very tight show and it is one of my favorites

Yo im Brandan Bonds.Im 13 and Ilive in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Yo dis is the tightest show on Nick other than Danny Phantom, Anyway that show is a very tight show, it deals with comedy, drama and lots of other things so you know this show is one of my favborites and its tight so just keep doing good. Peace.
  • The Romeo Show is my personal favorite and my best friend!

I have got to say that Romeo! is my all time favortie and no one can take that away from me! He is really cool on there! That show is tight! My mom cracks me up when she says,"Romeo be over acting on there!" But I think it's cute when they over act. Like Raven Symone! I think its funny when they over act!!! I love his show and him!!!
  • I hate this show

0.2
    Okay, the only reason Romeo is any where in the rap world today is because his dad's Master P. He has not talent what so ever. This show was basically only created so he can show off his rapping skills, cause it seems to me thats all he ever does on the show.
  • I have to agree with schyzofroggy, he is a rapper only cause his dad is Master P., and the show is a waste of time. Read to find out why.

0.0
    Okay, it's another teen show. And all of you that have read a few of my reviews can tell that I hate teen shows. I mean seriously, it's a show about a teen's life, do we want to watch someone else's life, well not me for sure. Anyways it's a show about Romeo's mostly fictional life, and nothings funny and it's boring!!! The only reason he has a show is pretty much to comercial his CDs and songs, waste of time! Hence, it's a 30min. commercial for Romeo's songs and boring as Rugrats, mabye even mor boring. :O
  • The Romeo show, is a poorly written, poorly acted Nickelodeon show. When I saw that Romeo won the Kid's choice award for best lead actor, I was disgusted. What's next Keanu Reeves get's an Oscar? The worse Nickelodeon show ever.

0.0
    The worse Nickelodeon show ever.The jokes fall flat on their faces and Lil Romeo and Master P can't act at all. The storylines are predictable and the plot of the series is lame. This is the worse Nickelodeon show ever, if you want to watch better Nickelodeon show's that actually are entertaining watch Nick's declassified. I was digusted when in the Kid's choice awards they gave Romeo the best actor. Best actor? He can't act at all. What are they going to do next give Keanu Reeves an oscar? Just horrible to watch. Nickelodeon totaly flopped on this project. Lame idea, lame show. The reason people like Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents is because they are funny and the plot's are good. This show has a bad plot.
  • romeo is a rapper

this show is the best show around,it is the best hip-pop show ever this show and in the show masterp is his real life dad,this show is the best show around cause romeo is a rapper in the show and he also a rapper in real life too,this show is awesome.
  • It time for the Romeo Show!!

This show is one of my personal favourites. If your wondering why then let me tell you. It has comedy, romance and lots more. Romeo the famous young rap star now stars in his own show. Of course i like the cast. Mrs Rogers is my most favourite character. Master P who happens to be Romeo's dad in real life stars as himself with his son. Characters like Louis, Jodi and Gary also cool. This show is one of Nickelodeon's best live action shows along with Drake & Josh, All That and The Brothers Garcia. Romeo is a true star and having a series of his own makes him even more coller. Peace Out!!!
  • Possibly the worst show to ever be broadcast on TV.

0.1
    I hate this show. Here's what I hate about it, in a nutshell. The laugh track sounds exactly the same every !@#$ time. And the jokes aren't funny (Or at least if they have the potential to be funny the "Actors" deliver them badly). It's like the writers got a book of clichés out of the library. The wacky nanny who says "wacky" things (Que laugh track), the nauseatingly cute little brother (Que awwww), the main character Romeo who's purpose in this show is to rap badly and talk ghetto, the resident adopted white kid who we're supposed to feel sorry for because he's an orphan (Que Aaaaww) and the dad, played by himself. I hate this show.
  • Seriously, how has this show lasted so long.

1.9
    Before I start, I personally have nothing againts kids show. I'm a fan of Danny Phantom, Ned's Declassified, and Avatar, I just really hate this show.

Let the record state tha Romeo can't act to save his life. Everyone's acting skills in this show is mediocre at best. Even though they try so hard, none of them are funny. None of the characters are interesting or worth mentioning. The worst part is they don't put any emotion into their work. It's like they're readding directly from their script.

There isn't much to say about the show. The only reason I can fathom why they show has lasted so long is just to boost Romeo's cred with the kids.
  • He's Rapping because of his Father Grand Master.P,I'd Agree with schynzofroggy. So he's showing off on T.V.

0.7
    I don't like this show it just about him showing off his rapping skills to everyone BOOOOOOOOO! Nick has made yet another Dumb mistake of putting this Garbadge on air just to show off his raps.Whats the Freaking Point of this show i'll tell you Crap! Please don't watch this show.
  • It smells like a dumb show.

0.0
    So it must be a dumb show. I can't this mild The Nanny rip-off. Kids get a new nanny after scaring off the others, like the new one. That was on the Nanny, by the was a good show. This crap is not, why it's a teen show. The only teen show that should not be sent to a landfill, is that 70's show. That 70's show should go in with the all time classic shows. This junk, Romeo, should not see the light of day again.
  • romeo is better than perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is sooooo freakin' FYNE!!!!!!

i love romeo !!!!!!!!!! he is so freakin' FYNE !!!!! when he was 15 he had his own house , 3 cars and 3 albums this kid is rich !!!!!!! him and his dad are like the richest people in the world !!!!! i'm sure's there's richer but !!!!!! anyways i love him !!!!!!
  • "Romeo!" is basically about aspiring rapper Lil' Romeo and his fictional struggle with school, music and growing up. In Season 1, the Miller family (Louis, Jodi, Gary, Mrs. Rogers, and Mr. Miller aka Master P) have a nanny called Mrs. Rogers. In the secon

0.1
    I used to love this show until Mrs. Rogers left and Angeline came on. Angeline is too strict; I'm getting bad vibes from her. Mrs. Rogers is sooooo funny! She gave the show some oomph while Angeline is... bleh. Also, is the second season, Romeo is too grown up. On each episode, it's always about him dating Peyton or some other girl. He has a new girlfriend every week! Blech.
  • This show is borring!

4.5
    A family strats a band and their dad owns a record company! You'd think that they already made it big, right? Wrong! The show is so gay, that if you tried to pay attention, you couldn't! The star, Romeo, is totally big on his ego! He thinks he's the coolest, when he doesn't rap very well! The dad is doing a good thing not giving them a contrack, cause anr't we all sick of family bands? I am!
  • How can anyone go above a 2 for this show.

0.0
    I'd like to say first that I gave actor Lil Romeo a 0 before reviewing this pierce of show because he one of the main reasons I don't watch this garbage.

I don't get how anyone can acctually give this show above 2 mark since the show is stupid. The actors are the worst lineup in TV history. This show leads me to questions like; What have you done Nickelodeon?
  • I like This Show...

I like This Show and I think its Underappreciated. This Show deserves Better then a 5.4. It my not be the best show But it Defitly does NOT deserve a 5.4... Romeo Is Funny, cool, and kinda cute. I named my cat after him... His song was in my head and I needed a name 4 my cat... but thats not the point.The Romeo Show Is Good and Deserves Better.
  • this show sucks

I cant believe Nick is even considering another season. I get more fun watching the discovery channel. This show is basically one of the worst shows in the history of Nick. Romeo tries to act all cool but he cant even sing or ACT! I would never suggest this show to anyone! Not even the people I dont like!
  • Stick to rappin' dude.

We know that Romeo is a rapper, but we don't need to see him in a tv show showing his rappin' skills off. This is pathetic and pitiful to Nick's ratings & the timeslot that was taken up to be replaced with this. Just take this off to make everyone happy.
  • dis show sucks

2.2
    I can't believe this show even got more than 1.0. Like when i first watched it, it was way corny. it is so unoriginal and the star of the show doesn't fit in as the 'STAR'. Why do Nickelodeon even make this junk. It is way unoriginal. i hate it.
  • This is a Personal favorite of mine. On Teenick every Sunday night!

This show is a good show because it helps me with everyday life dealing with brothers and sisters and going to school and being on a baskteball team. It seems like it is hard to do and that\'s why I like that show. That show is cool because Roemo is a cool guy. So in all, this show is not a complete waste of time! So ever\'body who out there sayin\' this show is a waster of time, well you is a waste of time, becuase this show ain\'t goin\' no were and I like this show.

Watch the show, it might help you understand everyday life much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The worst show on Teenick!

Romeo shouldn\\\'t have started his own show. The show makes no sense! What is the plot of the show? I don\\\'t get this show.The show better get better in their next season. This is the lowest ranking I\\\'ve ever givin to a TV show. I could see why it got a 5.3. The first time I saw it was the last time I\\\'ll ever see it again.

Why does Nick let these dumb shows in?

Come on Nick, you can do better than that.

Just cancel this show already. No one in my class likes this show. They only talk about The Suite Life of Zacka and Cody. That show is much better!
  • It all went downhill from here.

1.5
    This show is terrible. I can't even imagine why Nick would have taken it. I can't belive that thi show is coming back, accoring to this site. This is one of the wrost shows ever, and what I like is one of the lowest on Nick itself. The episodes, plots, and camera angles are corny, and the characters can't act. I couldn't stand this show when it first came out, and now I'm mad. How can Nick say it doesn't have any room from the old shows, which were good, but they have enough time to put on this piece of junk. I don't know what to say.
  • I love this show!

I love this show. It probably my all-time favorite show. It's a must see for me and if I even think I'm gonna be busy when it comes on I set my television to record it. Some people say Romeo is being fake but come on he is acting. It is a show on nick. But yeah I love this show.
  • This show is about a kid that like basketball and rapping.

5.8
    This show is ok now and then. I think that they have improved thier plots in the new season or I would have gave them a even lower rating. I think that if they keep the show funnier than maybe people might watch it. I rarly ever watch it because some episodes are pointless and waste peoples times.
  • this show was great to watch and it was very interesting. But each season it had been gotten lamer.

This is a reality type show about a boy who is raper named
    Romeo. He is student and goes to school and have hard time like average teens and learns lessons. This show is getting worst every season. One of the thing that made the show worst was geting new mom insted of that funny lady with the dog. I think she was funy compare to the new mom who is serious and completely boring.
  • its really fun except 4 the part that they are tooooo artficial,but lil romeo is soooo cut i wish he could be my boyfriend

It is a show about a teenager`s life...lets say like me i am 13 years old,i dream a lot..just like lil romeo...but they have got to stop acting artificially,let them be natural....the adopted brother should start acting like areal brother,the sister...should get the wannabe type out of herslf coz she makes everything so boring.....the father master p....should put a little bit of reality into it...he is being ridiculous...he should be a real dad....wat happenedd to the wife anyway?the house keeper is fine...she should be kept,the home is rather cute....though the little brother should also be more nateral than he actually is otherwise the show should be acted with care..thank you
  • This thing sucks!

1.6
    This thing sucks. Why did they keep this dog crap on Nickolodeon. Before your about to watch this show change the channel. I mean its sooooo boring. Nothing happens on it. It flat out sucks. They should of took this mess off of nick the first year it came out. Jeesh I dont know why anyone likes this show . My brother drags me in the living room every time it comes on and when it goes of he says \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" You missed the whole thing. You were knocked out dead.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Onother time was when me and him were at home olone and the cable went out he started crying\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" it was getting to the good part.Whaaaaa!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" I mean god I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m sick of that!!
  • This is a great example of why I'm an anime fan.

Because fangirls/boys of real life people are scary. Oh, wow Romeo is hot, so I'm going to watch his crappy show and be brainwashed into thinking that they actually like it.

Unless they do... if bad acting, superficial people, and boring storylines are their thing, they might. I mean no offense, but come on!

There is nothing worthwhile about the show itself. The people are probably reading off of little note cards while they're still taping, they're so fake.

Is Nick under new management or something? It must be because they keep dealing us crappy show after crappy show. I remember that there was a time... way back when as a little child that I could watch Nick for the longest time without having to change the channel because of stupid shows. Maybe I was just as naive as everyone else though and Nick really did always have bad shows.

Wake up and get a good whiff of reality please! There is nothing good about this show.
  • The show is O.K but the main idea of the show does not seem to exsist

6.7
    The story line is a little bit visible, but it is very limited. The show is just about a rap star who is on the baskerball team to me. No other information to help me determine the show exsists. It is also hard to tell somebody's personality(Excpect for Romeo's)Everyone seems to be at random behaviors a lot of the time. The episodes are also totally diffrent and much too all over the place. You would not see me making submissions to this show because i just cannot understand what the real maqin thought is. I will settle to watch the show oftten, and it does contain little humor value, but i wish it were more clear.
  • its like i hate his music but i cant denie the show is interesing

i mean he sucks at acting period but whoever writes the scripts should be doing bigger and better things w/ they\'re time i mean like the show is far,far,far,away from my favorite but it gets my attention and the story lines are amazing and nick is 1 of my favorite networks but the guy who writes for the show should be on a much bigger network its an alright show but i think they should do a spin off of one of they\'re older shows so i would\'nt mind if they cancelled it but if i dont have anything to watch one sunday night i tune in but w/ everybody hates chris on sundays now i probally wont see to much of it any more.
< 1 2