Romeo!

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

SrRui

Romeo! Fan Reviews (47)

6.7
  • It all went downhill from here.

1.5
    This show is terrible. I can't even imagine why Nick would have taken it. I can't belive that thi show is coming back, accoring to this site. This is one of the wrost shows ever, and what I like is one of the lowest on Nick itself. The episodes, plots, and camera angles are corny, and the characters can't act. I couldn't stand this show when it first came out, and now I'm mad. How can Nick say it doesn't have any room from the old shows, which were good, but they have enough time to put on this piece of junk. I don't know what to say.
  • I am sorry.. but this is one of the most stupidest show on nick, no, T.V.!

{ Only doing this to bring my reviews up, okay? }

Well..when i first saw this show..i thought it was one of the most dumbest things ever to hit Nick. What shocks me the most is that they put this show on TEEN nick..

I am sorry, but what teen would watch this crap? Sorry to all of those who in someway enjoy this show, but i got to be brutally honest with ya.

This show..is..crap.
  • This is a great example of why I'm an anime fan.

Because fangirls/boys of real life people are scary. Oh, wow Romeo is hot, so I'm going to watch his crappy show and be brainwashed into thinking that they actually like it.

Unless they do... if bad acting, superficial people, and boring storylines are their thing, they might. I mean no offense, but come on!

There is nothing worthwhile about the show itself. The people are probably reading off of little note cards while they're still taping, they're so fake.

Is Nick under new management or something? It must be because they keep dealing us crappy show after crappy show. I remember that there was a time... way back when as a little child that I could watch Nick for the longest time without having to change the channel because of stupid shows. Maybe I was just as naive as everyone else though and Nick really did always have bad shows.

Wake up and get a good whiff of reality please! There is nothing good about this show.
  • Stick to rappin' dude.

We know that Romeo is a rapper, but we don't need to see him in a tv show showing his rappin' skills off. This is pathetic and pitiful to Nick's ratings & the timeslot that was taken up to be replaced with this. Just take this off to make everyone happy.
  • He's Rapping because of his Father Grand Master.P,I'd Agree with schynzofroggy. So he's showing off on T.V.

0.7
    I don't like this show it just about him showing off his rapping skills to everyone BOOOOOOOOO! Nick has made yet another Dumb mistake of putting this Garbadge on air just to show off his raps.Whats the Freaking Point of this show i'll tell you Crap! Please don't watch this show.
  • I hate this show

0.2
    Okay, the only reason Romeo is any where in the rap world today is because his dad's Master P. He has not talent what so ever. This show was basically only created so he can show off his rapping skills, cause it seems to me thats all he ever does on the show.
  • It smells like a dumb show.

0.0
    So it must be a dumb show. I can't this mild The Nanny rip-off. Kids get a new nanny after scaring off the others, like the new one. That was on the Nanny, by the was a good show. This crap is not, why it's a teen show. The only teen show that should not be sent to a landfill, is that 70's show. That 70's show should go in with the all time classic shows. This junk, Romeo, should not see the light of day again.
  • Romeo! is actually a good show! I don't know why people don't like it..

Personally, Romeo is one of the most decent shows on television. Most of the news shows coming out these days have a ton of violence in them, guns, all that junk. Romeo isn't like that! Romeo is a great family show, that I even got my mom to watch one time. It provides you with a few laughs, it has no bad parts in it, like the violence I brought up earlier, and there is no bad language in it whatsover. For the show, Romeo is a good actor, and any kid could look up to him. Now, I haven't gotten to see the show lately because it is hardly on television anymore because a lot of people don't like the show! But I did hear it is coming back for a 4th season and I hope so. If it does, I'll watch it!
  • This show is borring!

4.5
    A family strats a band and their dad owns a record company! You'd think that they already made it big, right? Wrong! The show is so gay, that if you tried to pay attention, you couldn't! The star, Romeo, is totally big on his ego! He thinks he's the coolest, when he doesn't rap very well! The dad is doing a good thing not giving them a contrack, cause anr't we all sick of family bands? I am!
  • Who in the right mind would watch this show???

Why does anybody like this show, its terrible, stupid, and waaaaaay too repetitive. This guys lyrics are even worse than 50 cent's;(We dont go nowhare without toast - 50 Cent's "Wanksta")

What is that supposed to mean???
    Anyway, the only reason this show is even still on the air is because girls think hes hot. But half of them only think that because hes rich. If you ask me, he should use some of that money to go to acting school. Has anyone noticed how much he looks at the camera. Also, in the show, all he has to do is look at a girl and he has a girlfriend, theres no "Hi, whats your name" like there is be in REAL LIFE!!!
  • Seriously, how has this show lasted so long.

1.9
    Before I start, I personally have nothing againts kids show. I'm a fan of Danny Phantom, Ned's Declassified, and Avatar, I just really hate this show.

Let the record state tha Romeo can't act to save his life. Everyone's acting skills in this show is mediocre at best. Even though they try so hard, none of them are funny. None of the characters are interesting or worth mentioning. The worst part is they don't put any emotion into their work. It's like they're readding directly from their script.

There isn't much to say about the show. The only reason I can fathom why they show has lasted so long is just to boost Romeo's cred with the kids.
  • This thing sucks!

1.6
    This thing sucks. Why did they keep this dog crap on Nickolodeon. Before your about to watch this show change the channel. I mean its sooooo boring. Nothing happens on it. It flat out sucks. They should of took this mess off of nick the first year it came out. Jeesh I dont know why anyone likes this show . My brother drags me in the living room every time it comes on and when it goes of he says \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" You missed the whole thing. You were knocked out dead.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" Onother time was when me and him were at home olone and the cable went out he started crying\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" it was getting to the good part.Whaaaaa!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" I mean god I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m sick of that!!
  • this show sucks

I cant believe Nick is even considering another season. I get more fun watching the discovery channel. This show is basically one of the worst shows in the history of Nick. Romeo tries to act all cool but he cant even sing or ACT! I would never suggest this show to anyone! Not even the people I dont like!
  • "Romeo!" is basically about aspiring rapper Lil' Romeo and his fictional struggle with school, music and growing up. In Season 1, the Miller family (Louis, Jodi, Gary, Mrs. Rogers, and Mr. Miller aka Master P) have a nanny called Mrs. Rogers. In the secon

0.1
    I used to love this show until Mrs. Rogers left and Angeline came on. Angeline is too strict; I'm getting bad vibes from her. Mrs. Rogers is sooooo funny! She gave the show some oomph while Angeline is... bleh. Also, is the second season, Romeo is too grown up. On each episode, it's always about him dating Peyton or some other girl. He has a new girlfriend every week! Blech.
  • The Romeo show, is a poorly written, poorly acted Nickelodeon show. When I saw that Romeo won the Kid's choice award for best lead actor, I was disgusted. What's next Keanu Reeves get's an Oscar? The worse Nickelodeon show ever.

0.0
    The worse Nickelodeon show ever.The jokes fall flat on their faces and Lil Romeo and Master P can't act at all. The storylines are predictable and the plot of the series is lame. This is the worse Nickelodeon show ever, if you want to watch better Nickelodeon show's that actually are entertaining watch Nick's declassified. I was digusted when in the Kid's choice awards they gave Romeo the best actor. Best actor? He can't act at all. What are they going to do next give Keanu Reeves an oscar? Just horrible to watch. Nickelodeon totaly flopped on this project. Lame idea, lame show. The reason people like Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents is because they are funny and the plot's are good. This show has a bad plot.
  • The Romeo show should be released on DVD.

I wish they can release this on DVD.
  • This was a nice show!!

Romeo was a really good show!! It featured the young rapper, Lil Romeo. Him and his sister Jodi, Brother Gary, and Foster brother Louis, would make music. They would often perform in concerts and other places. This show dealt with family issues that other families are forced to deal with. It deals witht the issues of growing up as well and how people change while in the process of growing up. I loved this show sooo much. However, they dont show it anymore. I dont kno why! Nick always has to take out the good shows and put in the bad ones. I hope they bring this back!!!
  • I like This Show...

I like This Show and I think its Underappreciated. This Show deserves Better then a 5.4. It my not be the best show But it Defitly does NOT deserve a 5.4... Romeo Is Funny, cool, and kinda cute. I named my cat after him... His song was in my head and I needed a name 4 my cat... but thats not the point.The Romeo Show Is Good and Deserves Better.
  • this show was great to watch and it was very interesting. But each season it had been gotten lamer.

This is a reality type show about a boy who is raper named
    Romeo. He is student and goes to school and have hard time like average teens and learns lessons. This show is getting worst every season. One of the thing that made the show worst was geting new mom insted of that funny lady with the dog. I think she was funy compare to the new mom who is serious and completely boring.
  • I use to love watching this show, a teenage boy name Romeo with good comedy and self-acting it's really awesome and great with storylines 10

I use to watch this show when I was a little young, at was a house one day and I press to see if there was any shows I could watch and it was this one The Romeo singer lol back in the days I remember my childhood it had good acting good actors and good songs this is one of the best nickelodeon shows in history it's like huh this tv show just Jordan, Andre 3000, or any other show that It could be related to I love this! I will score this as a better family made sitcom but nowadays they don't show the old cartoons or black sitcoms anymore but it's ok I like the new ones like fanboy cum or whatever that is or something like I don't know lol but ya this show was the bomb I do not care who hates this show hate how ever you want it but this is my favorite show ever.
  • dis show sucks

2.2
    I can't believe this show even got more than 1.0. Like when i first watched it, it was way corny. it is so unoriginal and the star of the show doesn't fit in as the 'STAR'. Why do Nickelodeon even make this junk. It is way unoriginal. i hate it.
  • i wouldnt be caught dead watching this show.

the show romeo is again the worst show ever showed on nickelodeon. what i think is that no one really likes him and he is just coping bow wow and just using teenick for publicity. and why almost every episode about romeo finding a girl? they barely have a new topic.
  • SOOOOOOOO Dumb I dont like its Really Dumb!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this show so much it makes me sick the nanny is smokin somthin it is really dumb it is one of the dumbest things on tv next to catscratch and camp lazlo I hate it makes me want to burn my tv or throw it out the window or makes me want me to throw up really bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The worst show on Teenick!

Romeo shouldn\\\'t have started his own show. The show makes no sense! What is the plot of the show? I don\\\'t get this show.The show better get better in their next season. This is the lowest ranking I\\\'ve ever givin to a TV show. I could see why it got a 5.3. The first time I saw it was the last time I\\\'ll ever see it again.

Why does Nick let these dumb shows in?

Come on Nick, you can do better than that.

Just cancel this show already. No one in my class likes this show. They only talk about The Suite Life of Zacka and Cody. That show is much better!
  • Possibly the worst show to ever be broadcast on TV.

0.1
    I hate this show. Here's what I hate about it, in a nutshell. The laugh track sounds exactly the same every !@#$ time. And the jokes aren't funny (Or at least if they have the potential to be funny the "Actors" deliver them badly). It's like the writers got a book of clichés out of the library. The wacky nanny who says "wacky" things (Que laugh track), the nauseatingly cute little brother (Que awwww), the main character Romeo who's purpose in this show is to rap badly and talk ghetto, the resident adopted white kid who we're supposed to feel sorry for because he's an orphan (Que Aaaaww) and the dad, played by himself. I hate this show.
  • How can anyone go above a 2 for this show.

0.0
    I'd like to say first that I gave actor Lil Romeo a 0 before reviewing this pierce of show because he one of the main reasons I don't watch this garbage.

I don't get how anyone can acctually give this show above 2 mark since the show is stupid. The actors are the worst lineup in TV history. This show leads me to questions like; What have you done Nickelodeon?
  • Vieff

I'ts a reall cool show and I watch it whenever I can. I also love Romeo soooooooooo much! He's reall prrfect and he has a great smile....................... xD so i really don't know why people say that its a bad show. Because it's not. I don't want show where people kiss eachother every 5 min. I think its very funny and i just looooooooooooooooooove romeo.
  • I love this show!

I love this show. It probably my all-time favorite show. It's a must see for me and if I even think I'm gonna be busy when it comes on I set my television to record it. Some people say Romeo is being fake but come on he is acting. It is a show on nick. But yeah I love this show.
  • When you\\\'ve got a rapping, record producing dad, two brothers and a sister to deal with, life can be pretty crazy. But aspiring rapper and middle school b-ball star Romeo Miller never loses his cool. Well, almost never. Music holds the M

How is it that this show gets such bad ratings but Hannah Montana gets high praise. Embrace the culture, Hannah Montana is a self-indulgent piece of crap. Romeo is very ammusing and a breath of fresh air. Some people will watch it for one episode and rule it a waste of time. Understand culture much different than hannah montana but similar story. In this one Romeo and his band are trying to make it big. On hannah montana she is a star and her secret identity who is miley or lily cant remember. Truthfully black shows always get this typecast as being crap or lame shows, before you judge understand what\\\'s going on behind them.
  • romeo is a teenager.he is like 16 or 15.

romeo is a teenager .he has three brothers and one sis. the brothers and sis. have a band together .they want to be big stars .romeo goes to high school .he want to be a singer .one brother is a dj .he has a bady brother . they have a good time everyday with his brothers .
< 1 2