A Rookie Blue Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on ABC (Returning June 25, 2015)

The rookies aren't rookies anymore. ABC, along with co-producer Global Television, announced Wednesday that it has renewed the veteran (and now somewhat confusingly titled) series Rookie Blue for a fifth season. Production is set to begin in Toronto in January because that's when they have the best weatherThe show, currently airing Thursdays at 10 PM, is enjoying its best season since 2010. Considering the plethora of great television currently available for us to watch in bed all day with the blinds closed so no sunlight can reach our pale pasty skin, that's saying something.

Phew, now that I've got all that out of the way, I have to ask one question of you Rookie Blue fans... my experience with the cops is limited to re-watching old episodes of The Shield and constantly berating myself for never having found the time to watch Southland, but how is it that these cops are still considered rookies? It's been four years now, right? Shouldn't they have been promoted by now? And if they're being held back because they're not very good, should we alert the locals? I'm just saying, I don't know how safe I would feel if I lived in their precinct. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/21/2014

Season 5 : Episode 11

34 Comments
Follow this Show
Members