Rookie Blue

God's Good Grace

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Sep 08, 2011 on ABC

• Absolutely mind blowing!

The last three episodes have been Andy/Sam heaven! And this one was no different! I may have cried a little as Jamie Brennan beat up Sam and was a little confused at the introduction of the new rookie, but overall it was amazing. I thought for a minute at the ending that Sam wasn't going to talk to Andy, but then he pulled up next to her and asked her to be normal with him and I cheered so loud my dog started barking! LOL
    The episode was a little drawn out, but that's mostly because I couldn't stand to see Sam being hurt! The ending was a great for the other characters as well, Frank and Noelle having a baby is so sweet. I'm not sure how I feel about Gail and Luke getting together, but on the whole I'm glad that Dov and Diaz are back to being friends. It was an awesome season finale, I don't know how I'll make it too next summer but I'm glad I have something so great to look forward to.
    They did a great job of fulfilling the fans wishes to see Sam and Andy as a couple, while also keeping Andy's overall storyline going. I know its going to be hard for her to be suspended but I'm honestly so glad that her and Sam will get some alone time. Maybe they will be together as a couple next season, though I can't help but wondering if that means they won't be able to ride together anymore. In the end, I'm sad that it ended but so happy with the conclusion! Good job abc!

ABC