Room Raiders

Daily 4:30 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Oct 01, 2003 In Season

TLVMAN

Room Raiders Fan Reviews (28)

7.8
  • OMG! What a load of kee-rap! And this abomination is starting Season 4? Whaaaa???

1.1
    I saw this show in one of those helpful boxes on TV.COM that refers you to similar shows and I thought, I saw this show once and was totally revolted by it!

As I remember it, the show started with some creepy surfer dude going into this girls bedroom with a briefcase, putting on rubber gloves like he was a proctologist [SNAP!!!] and taking out some kind of probe stick and started digging around the girls room. He opened a drawer and picked up these red undies with his stick and this creepy smile came over him. Then he opened the other drawers and found items of a very personal and bizzare nature. And the whole time the girl and her friends were watching on a video camera. I wasnt sure who was creepier, the guy or this girl whos room he was in. No wonder kids these days are so screwed up.

I had forgotten about this creepy perverted show until TV.COM jarred it loose from my memory. Gee, thanks TV.COM!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just when you think the shows on MTV, VH-1 and E! have sunk to a new low, along comes a show like this and proves you wrong.