Roommates

The Tarot

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2009 on ABC Family

• Mark in his continuing quest to get Katie to like him finds out she went to a Tarot Reader and tries to be the the man of her dreams as predicted. Unfortunately he is but not in a good way.

This is the second episode and already I am getting a creepy feeling about this show. The writing is not that good and the acting though not bad is definitely mediocre at best. I think this may be it for me on this one.

Many comedy shows are based on the forlorn love of someone who loves someone else, but is too shy to reveal it. This show takes that premise to new heights. Already in the second episode the perfect opportunity comes along for her to find out about his feelings and he does everything he can not to tell her. Then when the bomb drops (she opens the letter) it says Clark instead of Mark because his "best friend" is too stupid to remember his name long enough to bribe the Tarot reader with the right name?

I am giving the episode a 5 as it is obvious they are trying, but something is going to have to change for this show to make it.