Roseanne Forums

ABC (ended 1997)

Current Game Threads

SparkleFarkle

[21]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 45

SparkleFarkle wrote:
    The Keeper Game has gone relatively stale-- only the same two users are playing it, and now even that has become intermittent for them. Maybe this game could be exchanged for another for a while. Thanks!

Posted by tcarreon on the "Give Roseanne's Comeback Line" Game Thread:

361. Re: New game idea - Give Roseanne's comeback line | 06/26/2007 9:13am

I can't think of anything at the moment so if someone else wants to go, please feel free. Also, this thread seems to have lost the steam it had. Maybe it's time to lock it and open a different one for a while.

Edited on 07/26/2007 12:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KFCgravy

[22]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 38

Hey everyone! I'm dealing with a pretty nasty computer virus so I haven't been around the fourms at all lately. Thank you sparkle for pm-ing me about the game threads. I managed to unlock a few and lock some more to keep us in line with TOS. Unfortunately I can't remember which I locked & unlocked because with this virus my computer is sooooo slow that I lost track, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out. I do know that I locked two more than I unlocked leaving the door open for you to create a couple new games. If you do, please PM me so I can come back and pin them for ya. Have fun, and hopefully next week I can get my technological difficulties squared away and be back to join in the fun!

ang

SparkleFarkle

[23]Jul 28, 2007
    KFCgravy wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm dealing with a pretty nasty computer virus so I haven't been around the fourms at all lately. Thank you sparkle for pm-ing me about the game threads. I managed to unlock a few and lock some more to keep us in line with TOS. Unfortunately I can't remember which I locked & unlocked because with this virus my computer is sooooo slow that I lost track, but I'm sure you guys can figure it out. I do know that I locked two more than I unlocked leaving the door open for you to create a couple new games. If you do, please PM me so I can come back and pin them for ya. Have fun, and hopefully next week I can get my technological difficulties squared away and be back to join in the fun!

ang

Hi, Ang~~ I PMed you about the addition of two new games (Roseanne Caboose Game and Roseanne Agree or Disagree) to the Roseanne Forum board. I wanted to immediately make you aware of them since the addition puts the number of games over the limitation. I don't want you to get handed a TOS violation. That would not be fun.

SparkleFarkle

[24]Jul 28, 2007
    KFCGravy: I see you've been 'round-- thanks, Ang!

SparkleFarkle

[25]Jan 1, 2008

Hey, Ang~~

I've added a new game ("Roseanne Character and Question") to the forum. To avoid you being slapped with a dreaded TOS violation for having too many games in progress --this one will put it over the established limitations-- could you please lock one of the existing games that have gone stale? "Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer" would be a fine candidate, as it seems to be the least active of the games presently unlocked. Thanks!

Edited on 01/01/2008 3:47am

phatty_jr86

[26]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    Hey Ang - I too have added a new game (The Roseanne Perfect Season). That addition puts us over the limit. I wanted to let you know so you could lock an existing game. The Caboose game is the least active of the games that are unlocked.

SparkleFarkle

[27]Apr 21, 2008
    Having just added a new game ("In 5 Words") puts the Roseanne forum over the limit when it comes to the number of games that can legally be active at one time. "The Alphabet Game" has seen better days; perhaps it can be temporarily locked? Thanks, Ang!

SparkleFarkle

[29]Jul 24, 2008
    How about reopening the Roseanne Caboose Game, and locking The Roseanne Character and Question Game for a while? Thanks!