Roseanne Forums

ABC (ended 1997)

Did Roseanne ever attend a taping of The Price Is Right?

Antique22

[1]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 11

My Dad and I were seeing the Roseanne episode where she traveled in a Winnebago on a trip to Hollywood and I was wondering if she ever got to attend a taping of The Price Is Right. Because I remember at the beginning of that episode Dan and DJ watch The Price Is Right and dream of seeing it in person. I was unable to see Part II of that Roseanne episode because it was way past my bedtime. Did Roseanne finally get to see The Price Is Right in person?,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cheesecakehead

[2]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 17
    There isn't a second part, although I could see why you would think that. I thought there would be a second part too the first time I saw it nearing the end of the show. At the end of the show, the tag, Roseanne says something to Dan along the lines of I can't believe you didn't get me tickets to The Price is Right and Dan replies how was I supposed to know you have to buy them some amount of time in advance. They're having this conversation as they and Jackie are walking to their seats for The Jackie Thomas Show, a show in real life hosted by Tom Arnold. We see them attending the show.

jjc92787

[3]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 7
    It would have been funny to see the family on Price is Right but since it airs on CBS and Roseanne aired on ABC it probably wasn't possible since they wouldn't want to promote another network.

Antique22

[4]Dec 23, 2009
    • level: 11

cheesecakehead wrote:
    There isn't a second part, although I could see why you would think that. I thought there would be a second part too the first time I saw it nearing the end of the show. At the end of the show, the tag, Roseanne says something to Dan along the lines of I can't believe you didn't get me tickets to The Price is Right and Dan replies how was I supposed to know you have to buy them some amount of time in advance. They're having this conversation as they and Jackie are walking to their seats for The Jackie Thomas Show, a show in real life hosted by Tom Arnold. We see them attending the show.
    So there wasn't a second part to the Roseanne episode we saw. Because I thought there was gonna be a second part to be shown the next day,

Thanks for the info,

Tiki

cheesecakehead

[5]Dec 24, 2009
    • level: 17
    No. :-)

ChipsTheButler

[7]Mar 25, 2012
    • level: 9
    Actually she was in a cameo. She ate the contents of the fridge they were giving away.