Roseanne Forums

ABC (ended 1997)

Six Degrees of Roseanne Conner

jjc92787

[81]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    Dave Coulier was a voice in Farce of the Penguins with Christina Applegate, who was a guest voice on "Father of the Pride", which starred John Goodman, who played Dan on Roseanne.

Next- Courtney Cox
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

phatty_jr86

[82]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 11
    Courteney Cox was in Family Ties with Michael J. Fox who co-starred in the movie Blue in the Face with the lovely Roseanne Barr.

Next: John Cusack

CathyGio

[83]Apr 26, 2007

John Cusack was in Con Air with Steve Buscemi who was in Mr Deeds with Winona Ryder who was in How to Make an American Quilt with Rip Torn, who was in Freddy Got Fingered with Anthony Michael Hall who was in Weird Science with Robert Downer Jr, who was in Natural Born Killers with Woody Harrelson, Who was in The People VS Larry Flint with Edward Norton who was in Fight Club with Brad Pit, who was in Oceans eleven with George Clooney who was Booker on Roseanne

SparkleFarkle

[84]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 46
    CathyGio wrote:

John Cusack was in Con Air with Steve Buscemi who was in Mr Deeds with Winona Ryder who was in How to Make an American Quilt with Rip Torn, who was in Freddy Got Fingered with Anthony Michael Hall who was in Weird Science with Robert Downer Jr, who was in Natural Born Killers with Woody Harrelson, Who was in The People VS Larry Flint with Edward Norton who was in Fight Club with Brad Pit, who was in Oceans eleven with George Clooney who was Booker on Roseanne

That was quite a mouthful! Good for you! But, you forgot to add a celebrity name to continue the game with (oops!).

CathyGio

[85]Apr 28, 2007

OOPS!! Sorry about that!

The next name is Kevin James

Sorry for holding up the game

Edited on 04/28/2007 10:44am

SparkleFarkle

[86]Apr 29, 2007

Kevin James was a character voice in Barnyard with Wanda Sykes who just completed filming Evan Almighty (the sequel to Bruce Almighty) with John Goodman, Dan Conner on Roseanne.

Next:  Maggie Smith

SparkleFarkle

[87]May 2, 2007

It's been three days, and there have been no takers for Maggie Smith-- maybe I should fill in the blanks and start a new name to keep things going:

Maggie Smith was in First Wives with Bette Midler who was in Stepford Wives with Christopher Walkin who was in Suicide Kings with Johnny Galecki, David Healy on Roseanne.

Next:  James Spader

phatty_jr86

[88]May 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    James Spader was in Mannequin (one of my favorite movies!) with Kim Cattrall who was in The Bonfire of the Vanities with Bruce Willis who we all know made a cameo in Roseanne's season 1 episode "Dear Mom and Dad".

Next: Bill Cosby

CathyGio

[89]May 3, 2007

Bill Cosby was in Becker with Ted Danson who was in (Lavern & Shirley ( as Randy Carpenter, Laverne's fireman boyfriend), with  Michael Mckean, who was in Dr. Doolittle 2, with Mark Griffin, who was in Daddy Day care with Eddie Murphy, who was in Shrek with Cameron Diaz, who was in Gangs of New York with Liam Neeson, who was in Love Actually, with Keira Knightley, who was in Pirates of the Caribbean, with Orlando Bloom, who was in Black Hawk down, with Josh Hartnett, who was in Sin city, with Jessica Alba, who was in Fantastic Four, with Chris Evans, who was in Not another Teen Movie, with Jamie Pressly, who was in Joe Dirt, with David Spade, who was in Father of the Pride with John goodman, who as we all know was Dan on Roseanne

Just a quick question, because I've never really played this game before...Am I making my answers too long?? I just find it kind of fun to see how long I can get them.

SparkleFarkle

[90]May 3, 2007
    CathyGio wrote:

Just a quick question, because I've never really played this game before...Am I making my answers too long?? I just find it kind of fun to see how long I can get them.

I think the long answers are fun! But, you forgot to leave us with a celebrity name to go on!

CathyGio

[91]May 3, 2007

I did it again!! Sorry!!

Fred Savage

EvansvilleIN

[92]May 3, 2007
    • level: 6

Fred Savage and Jamie Farr were in the 1988 TV movie "Run Till You Fall".

Jamie Farr was a regular on the series M*A*S*H, and Michael O'Keefe was a guest star in one episode.

Michael O'Keefe played the part of Fred on Roseanne.

Next:  James Dean.

(Cathy, the "Six Degrees" part of it is that you try to connect the two within 6 steps or less).

SparkleFarkle

[93]May 3, 2007

James Dean was in Giant with Dennis Hopper who was in Blue Velvet with Kyle MacLahlin who was featured in episodes of Desperate Housewives which also features Kathryn Joosten as neighbor lady, Karen McCluskey, who has appeared on Roseanne as Carol, Bev's ballroom dance cl@ssmate in "Ballroom Blitz" and as a supermarket customer in "The Thrilla Near the Vanilla Extract."

Next:  Winona Ryder

Edited on 05/03/2007 1:35pm
    Edited 2 total times.

EvansvilleIN

[94]May 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    SparkleFarkle wrote:

James Dean was in Giant with Dennis Hopper who was in Blue Velvet with Kyle MacLahlin who was featured in episodes of Desperate Housewives which also features Catherine Joosten as neighbor lady, Karen McCluskey, who has appeared on Roseanne as Carol, Bev's ballroom dance cl@ssmate in "Ballroom Blitz" and as a supermarket customer in "The Thrilla Near the Vanilla Extract."

Trying to keep it as short as possible, I was thinking:

1. James Dean was in the movie Rebel Without a Cause with Jim Backus.

2. Jim Backus was a regular on Gilligan's Island,  along with Russell Johnson, Dawn Wells, and Tina Louise.

3. The last three made a guest appearance on one episode of Roseanne.

There's so many ways to do this!

SparkleFarkle

[95]May 3, 2007
    EvansvilleIN wrote:
    SparkleFarkle wrote:

James Dean was in Giant with Dennis Hopper who was in Blue Velvet with Kyle MacLahlin who was featured in episodes of Desperate Housewives which also features Kathryn Joosten as neighbor lady, Karen McCluskey, who has appeared on Roseanne as Carol, Bev's ballroom dance cl@ssmate in "Ballroom Blitz" and as a supermarket customer in "The Thrilla Near the Vanilla Extract."

Trying to keep it as short as possible

My James Dean was only three people long-- keeping it under six ("Six Degrees") should be fine. Let's just have fun!

Edited on 05/03/2007 1:36pm
    Edited 2 total times.

CathyGio

[96]May 3, 2007

Ok....I kinda figured that was the whole point, but once I got going it was fun....I'll try to keep it to 6 or less from now on

Winona Ryder was in Little Women, with Susan Sarandon, who was in Thelma and Louise with Geena Davis, who was in The Long Kiss Goodnight, with Samuel L. Jackson, who was in Die hard with a Vengeance, with Bruce Willis who had a cameo on Roseanne

Next: Harvey Keitel

SparkleFarkle

[97]May 3, 2007

Harvey Keitel just finished filming My Sexiest Year with Haylie Duff who was featured in Joan of Arcadia in which Kathryn Joosten played God on several ocassions.  Joosten played a supermarket customer, and ballroom dance cl@ssmate of Bev's on Roseanne.

Next:  Jeffrey Tambor

Edited on 05/03/2007 2:54pm

jjc92787

[98]May 3, 2007
    Jeffrey Tambor was a voice in "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie" with Tom Kenny, who was a voice in "The Fairly Oddparents" with Frankie Muniz, who was a voice in "Racing Stripes" with Mandy Moore, who was a guest star on "Scrubs" which stars Sarah Chalke, who played Becky #2 on Roseanne.

Next- Topher Grace

ct02809sb

[99]May 4, 2007
    • level: 5

Topher Grace was on "That 70's Show" with Danny Masterson who played Darlene's boyfriend Jimmy.

Next one: Donald Sutherland.

SparkleFarkle

[100]May 4, 2007

Donald Sutherland was in Ordinary People with Mary Tyler Moore who had her own sitcom which co-starred Ed Asner as Lou Grant who also appeared in the "Call Waiting" episode of Roseanne as that same character.

Next: Britanny Murphy