We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Roseanne Forums

ABC (ended 1997)

The Real Roseanne House

birdy120

[1]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 1
    I remember reading here that someone actually went inside the real house used for Roseanne's house while it was up for auction and i'm curious to know what the actual property looks like inside, i'm guessing the inside of the real house looks similar to the one on TV?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tcarreon

[2]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    i would be fairly certain the real house looks nothing like the one on tv. the layout would have been opened up and moved around to make moving cameras around the set easier.

DR60457

[3]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 1
    birdy120 wrote:
    I remember reading here that someone actually went inside the real house used for Roseanne's house while it was up for auction and i'm curious to know what the actual property looks like inside, i'm guessing the inside of the real house looks similar to the one on TV?

No not at all!

CathyGio

[4]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 7

DR60457 wrote:
    birdy120 wrote:
    No not at all!

Care to elaborate? You have me wondering now.

SparkleFarkle

[5]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 46
    DR60457 wrote:
    birdy120 wrote:
    No not at all!
    If it turns into a while before DR60457 returns to the board, he/she left a lot of the details regarding the interior of the real Roseanne house in the Re: Welcome to THE Roseanne Forum!! A word from the Editor thread, post #27.
    Edited on 04/23/2008 6:03am