Roseanne Forums

ABC (ended 1997)

Welcome To THE Roseanne Forum!! A word from the Editor

EvansvilleIN

[21]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 6

Rosie97 wrote:
    What is PMing? i never heard of it . how do i do that.

I gotthe privatemessage you sent me July 16.I plan on updating my picture albums before yahoo deletes them. I am still a computer dummy, so it takes me a while to figure out some of these things. Also have been very busy lately. Yahoo is being a real pain, since I have put over 1,000 pictures in their "free" files, now they want me to move them or lose them. I have a lot of pictures I have saved of Evansville, but only the ones related to Roseanne are in the file I have shown on this site.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rosie97

[22]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thank you. My husband and I might be moving to evansville for his job. And are intrested in that house or a house that looks like it. And we are hoping to some day to actually build a replica of the Roseanne house to live in. Everything the same the house, and layout as it was on the show. Thats why I ask so much about that house.

dvdcollector613

[23]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 2

i find it funny how my name is Mathew Roth (coincidence of course and spelled differently) too bad my namesake was such a horrible character

hopemc

[24]Feb 8, 2008

do you know why the first boy who played DJ quit or was replaced. Thanks

SparkleFarkle

[25]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 45
    Apparently there was a personality clash between Sal Barone (DJ #1) and Sara Gilbert (Darlene)-- and I say (LOL), "Thank God!" Michael Fishman is brilliant as DJ (#2)!!!

DR60457

[27]Apr 21, 2008
    Rosie97 wrote:
    does anyone kow what the actual house looks like inside? any photos? I am really intrested.
    Yeah i do, As of today Apr.21st 2008 the house is for sale AGAIN! When you walk in... Right in the front door is the dining area and behind that you have the stairs doing up, And on the other side of the stairs is a small hallway going to the door on the side of the house,and next to that is the kitchen,And to the left of the kitchen is the master bath,"The windows you see in back of the house.... The toliet is next to the small little window and the bathtub/hot tub is near the big window. And when you walk in besides looking straight and seeing the dining area,On the left is the frontroom which is small,And behind the front room is the master bedroom,The bedroom is in the middle of the front room and the bathroom. Upstairs you have the 2 bedrooms and the dormer is the bathroom, And downstairs in a remodel rec room What EvansvilleIN said is true bout back in 2006 the house was fixed up and sold cause it was getting runned down, I found afew pics where i saw the house,And it did look runned down abit, And thati didnt get cause they had to made some kind of money for there house being on tv,So that just doesnt make much sense,If you have money and a beautiful house like that... You would wanna fix it up and make it look kick ass right? I also love that house ALOT, If i could i would buy it right now, But i cant, But if you wanna buy the house... Its forsale and going for 124K!
    Edited on 04/21/2008 6:19pm

birdy120

[28]Apr 29, 2008
    I'd like to see a floor plan of real connor house. The picture of the real master bedroom on the ERA site dosen't go in place with the exterior. Can you enter the master bedroom through the master bathroom? Do estate agents supply floor plans if requested?
    Edited on 04/29/2008 11:21am

DUNDERBRAIN1

[29]Mar 30, 2009

If you want to see a floorplan of the first floor of Roseanne's house, skip over to my blog at http://www.dunderbrain.com/2009/01/i-guess-from-many-of-my-posts-you-would.html

I managed to recreate the first floor as true to the show as possible. The second floor is impossible to recreate because I've pretty much concluded that it just doesn't fit together. Check it out and let me know what you think!