Roswell Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

actors of roswell update

nicolat

[1]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 1

brendan fehr married now just became a dad to a baby girl pic on his offical website/is on csi miami as dan cooper

majandra delfino married to devon who played sean deluca in roswell/

katherine heigl married also

jason behr also married to actrss kadee strickland

shiri is dating paris hiltons ex

hope you like the news all the actors now are reaching their 30s how time flies

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JoshSutton

[2]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 15

Thanks for the update

It's always cool to hear about the cast.

addict666

[3]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 45
    there is something wrong about maria and sean marrying each other

spider_junk

[4]May 1, 2008
    • level: 4

I find it funny and slightly weired that Majandra was dating Brendan Fehr while they were on Roswell, but eventually married Devon Gummersall.

I wonder what David and Brendan thought of eachother at the time

lysebet

[5]May 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    Majandra and Brendan were dating in real life? Nice Why did she marry Devon then? He's good-looking, but I like Brendan better.
    Edited on 05/05/2008 5:45am

ajporter12345

[6]May 4, 2008
    • level: 25
    I know you guys probably know that Emilie De Ravin (Tess) is now on ABC's smash hit Drama "LOST"

lysebet

[7]May 5, 2008
    So, what does Jason(Max) do now? Did he star in another show after Roswell?

tvfan332

[8]May 5, 2008
    • level: 37

lysebet wrote:

I think he was in 'The Grudge' with Sarah Michelle Gellar, but I really don't know since I fell asleep watching the DVD.

lysebet

[9]May 5, 2008
    tvfan332 wrote:

lysebet wrote:

I think he was in 'The Grudge' with Sarah Michelle Gellar, but I really don't know since I fell asleep watching the DVD.

Yeah, I think you're right. Now I remember He looked a lot better in the Grudge than in Roswell, though

Bizbeth88

[10]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 7

No one has mentioned Colin so as a failthful fan of his I think I will just add a few things about what he has/will be up too-

As a lot of people know he played Preston in King Kong, he was also the best thing about the film Untracable, he's done a lot of indie films not a lot of people ever see - 11.14, RX (Simple Lies) Faithless etc. He's also in the upcoming films The Great Buck Howard with his daddy - but this is Colin's project not Tom's, he approached Tom with it to see if he'd be interested (I am very VERY excited about this) and The House Bunny, which I thought sounded terrible and I'd have to sit through two hours of rubbish just because I love Colin so but the trailer is actually really funny.

And the guy who played Jesse has been a regualar on CSI Miami for years - oh and Willaim Sadler has a new film coming out but but can't remember the name, and the woman who played Maria's mum is a regular on Numbers.

pantufaloira

[11]Oct 17, 2008
    I know about all the cast but about Majandra was a surprise for me but i like the news...and what about Colin Hanks? Does anybody have news from him?

pantufaloira

[12]Oct 17, 2008
    Bizbeth88 wrote:

No one has mentioned Colin so as a failthful fan of his I think I will just add a few things about what he has/will be up too-

As a lot of people know he played Preston in King Kong, he was also the best thing about the film Untracable, he's done a lot of indie films not a lot of people ever see - 11.14, RX (Simple Lies) Faithless etc. He's also in the upcoming films The Great Buck Howard with his daddy - but this is Colin's project not Tom's, he approached Tom with it to see if he'd be interested (I am very VERY excited about this) and The House Bunny, which I thought sounded terrible and I'd have to sit through two hours of rubbish just because I love Colin so but the trailer is actually really funny.

And the guy who played Jesse has been a regualar on CSI Miami for years - oh and Willaim Sadler has a new film coming out but but can't remember the name, and the woman who played Maria's mum is a regular on Numbers.

Glad to ear about Colin,Thank you.

ultimate-tv-fan

[13]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 5

These might be old news for some but Shiri Appleby was on an episode of Fear Itself called "Community" with the guy from Superman (Brandon Routh), and she was on Six Degrees Of Separation, I think.

When I was watching Buffy's re-runs I saw this episode with Max (the actor) he was dying that's why he wanted to become a vampire; he looked so young there!! well that doesn't count as an update, does it?

That's all I know. haha!!

jrsgalaxy

[14]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 14

Both Brendan Fehr and Jessie come out on CSI Miami if im not mistaken. i saw a still of Jason Behr (isnt it weird that Jason and Brendans last names are so similiar?) from an episode he guested on cant remember which though but he is all tattooed on his chest and shoulders . Are they real or were they done for the show?

Shiri is doing a new show where she plays an assasin for her fathers business. Its not a serious drama but neither is it a comedy. To me it looks kind of like Burn Notice or the atmoshpere that show creates it seems like it will be the same type of show which I like.

I love Diane FArr. I think she was so hot. She looks like she used to be a model. ANd that girl from JAG resembles her so I love her too.

jrsgalaxy

[15]Dec 30, 2008

Just surfing our favorite cast of Roswell and found the actors birthdays. I thought they were all 16 or 18 when they started doing the show so I thought Majandra had mentioned that on the dvd extras. WEll anyways here they are ..

First I founfd out that Shiri was born 4 days before me Shiri was almost 21...her B-Day is DEC 7,1978

MAjamdra was born in 1981 which made her around 18 when the show started ,,

Brendan was born in 1977 making him about a year older thant Shiri at 22...Colin was also in 1977. and get this

Jason was born in 1973,,thats right that would have made him 26 or so in the shows debut. Wow he was way older thatn majandra and slightly odler thatn Brendan and Shiri.

Katherine was also born in the best year 1978 making her about the same age as Shiri. Nov 24.

Nick aka Kyle... is Sep 1978 .

So that makes JAson the oldest meaning hes like 35 now going on 40 ..the rest are barely 30 ,31, and 27 respectively.

WOW I am really shocked. I honestly thought they were all teenagers.

tvfan332

[16]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 37

Katherine Heigl is a regular on Grey's Anatomy, and she has a movie coming out in April with Gerard Butler called The Ugly Truth

Shiri Appleby is on ER at the moment playing an intern, I believe.

jrsgalaxy

[17]Jan 15, 2009
    She is now starring in her own show.