Roswell Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Favorite Season

Which season of Roswell is your favorite?

ImpalaFan

[21]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 3
    I just got Seasons 2 & 3 a couple of days ago, and am up to S2 Ep. 7 (where they defeat the Skins, presumably).  I think I'll come back to this thread after viewing the entire series to cast my vote.  I seem to remember liking Season 1 the best when the show aired originally, but I've forgotten a lot of things as I haven't seen it since.  So, I'll reserve judgement for now.  
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

electricpeppers

[22]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 26
    Season two.
    Edited on 03/03/2007 6:29am

ImpalaFan

[23]Mar 4, 2007
    Well, I just finished watching the entire series!  And, as I suspected, I had to cast my vote for Season One.  It's still the best.  I'm going to watch it all again, but right now I'm thinking that I like S3 slightly better than S2, perhaps because Max & Liz are together again, and Tess is gone except for the 2nd to last episode.  Tess just grated my nerves and still does.  What's ironic is that I think my favorite episodes are from S2 (A Roswell Christmas Carol and Cry Your Name).  I'm a sucker for tearjerkers.

tvfan332

[24]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 37
    I like season 2 the most.

Chanandler_Bong

[25]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 5
    I liked the whole series but season 1 was my favourite

luc7ky

[26]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 16
    season 1, it was fresh!

everwoodmtn

[27]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 4
    Season 1.  It was mainly BT (before Tess) and had Max and Liz together.  I did not like them being apart I really enjoyed the underlying struggle they had in season 1 of really wanting to be together but scared of what that would actually mean for them since Max was an alien.  I wish they would have chosen that Tess was supposed to be with Michael instead of Max.  Maria was already at wits end with Michael and his constant keeping her at arms length, it would have been another obstacle for them to overcome.  It could have been a nice sub plot not the main storyline.   

Katy_lou

[28]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    Season 1 was my favourite

oldreliable

[29]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 21
    I liked them all but season 2 was my favourite cause it had more action and sci-fi things than the other season IMO

newSlang1112

[30]Apr 23, 2007
    season one was definately my favorite--probably because of max and liz, they're my favorite part of the show to be honest...lol... but yeah, season one has most of my favorite episodes, like the white room, the heat wave, blind date... well, season two sort of bugged me--with the whole tess storyline...but i will add that the beginning of season two is the ONLY time that michaels hair looks good (it looks so bad all spiked up and extremely long) lol..season three was good too--no complaints about season three...SEASON ONE is the best lol

Katy_lou

[31]Apr 25, 2007
    Season one showed the developing relationships between the gang a lot and it just really stood out to me, thats why I like it the most. From mid season two onwards the show got heavily Sci-Fi and thats where people lost intrest. However, I still loved it!

ikena8

[32]May 23, 2007
     Season 1 was definitely my favourite.....but I loved S3 too.  And well, I liked S2 but i didn´t love it!
    Edited on 06/06/2007 7:04am

electricpeppers

[33]May 27, 2007
    • level: 26
    Katy_lou wrote:
    Season one showed the developing relationships between the gang a lot and it just really stood out to me, thats why I like it the most. From mid season two onwards the show got heavily Sci-Fi and thats where people lost intrest. However, I still loved it!

I preferred the sci-fi aspect of season two, to season one. I was never much into the relationship-drama which is weird I guess considering the nature of this show! But season one was much better than the last season.

RoryJamesSaywer

[34]May 30, 2007
    • level: 22
    I like Seasons 1 and 3 best

Dina-M

[35]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 9

I voted Season 1.

I love 1 because it was the beginning, mostly cause of the whole Liz & Max thing i confess...

About 2: The episodes around Alex's death were amazing!

3 was ok too, the end

Xero1589

[36]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    I'd have to say season 1, because most of my fav. episodes came from it, and its what started it all, and then Season 3, because I like how it wrapped everything up, but left room for a continuation of the series (even though it never happened) and 2 was good, because it gave it the whole sci-fi feel it needed.

sweetninam

[37]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    Actuall i saw some episodes from season 1 and 2 espically the last ones..but i saw the whole season 3..so i vote for season 3..not because i didnt like season 1&2..it is just becuase i went to study overseas..and i missed it..but the whole episodes of season 1 is on the way to me i cant waite untill i get it because i wanna know how the whole thing started.. i liked roswell and i hope one day they decide to continue it because i bought the book that tells whats gonna happen after the graduation where they suppose to be killed!!!!!!!

dreamer4ever88

[38]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 12

I really like seasons 1 & 2. Season 3 I think could have been streched out more, I didn't like that they began packing so much into 1 episode, I wanted them to bring the enemies out sooner and be scarier! I also really wanted Baby Zan to come sooner, I think it would have been great to see how the group reacted to him.

--what I really liked about season 2 was that there were alot of episodes that the whole cast was involved in. I don't know about everyone else but those were my favorite, like Wipeout! and Harvest. It was great to see the whole group coming together, it wasn't just about Max and Liz, or Tess it was about everyone. And thats another thing I feel they could have spread out more, the skins story line, they could have kept that going for another couple of episodes.

pantufaloira

[39]Feb 16, 2009
    Honestly...i love the three seasons but my favorite is definitely the first season...it was so intense!

fabby_silva

[40]Apr 12, 2009
    Season one is my favorite, definitely! Everything was kind of... new. Season one showed very wisely how the characters' relationships and friendships were built . It's my favorite because it was the beginning.