TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Roswell Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Music of Roswell

ArteLuna

[41]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 2

stephanieashton wrote:
    in season two episode " cry your name" what is the song playing when the kids are on the football field. What song is playing on the dvd not on the original episode if it was replaced

"Home" by Renee Stahl.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nat2006

[42]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    does anyone know who sang the song oh come all ye faithful in the Christmas episode? i really love her voice.

m_pier001

[43]Dec 30, 2007
    • level: 1

Hi ! Does anybody knows the title of the song, playing in the second season's menu ? It is also playing in a few episodes.

There's no lyrics. Only music...

hollacious

[44]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 18
    Hey I need song help, 2 songs both DVD versions if that helps

one is from the ep 'cry your name' where Liz is looking through Alex's photos second is from episode 'four aliens and a baby' at the end where Max is adopting his son and he plants that memory in Zan's head and then takes him to the car

Thanks!

Soopke

[45]Jan 19, 2008

Hi guys! You can find all the Roswell music identifications at my site:

http://www.geocities.com/roswell_nl

Edited on 01/19/2008 6:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

cryyourname

[46]Jan 20, 2008

I have the DVD set on i was wonder on the episode "cry your name" at the end liz puts in a cd that alex gave her and the song on there was really beautiful, but i cant figure out what it is???

Eira_Calli

[47]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 5

It's called "Silence" By Dan Rowe.

It's not available to download or buy as the artist I believe didn't want it released or she had an argument with the record company or something but you can listen to it here: http://www.myspace.com/andyduncanpdc

or you can download the acoustic version that people have but the version used in the show is only available on that site.

Now for my question: What is the song (On The DVD's) that plays on episode 8 "Meet the Dupes" when Rath and Lonnie kill Zan at the end of the episode? I loved it but can't find it.

Also what is the song that plays at the end of the episode 1.12 "Into the Woods" when Valenti goes to see his father in the nursing home and tells him that he thinks he was right all along ...about aliens.

Thanks in advance

JoshSutton

[48]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    Soopke wrote:

Hi guys! You can find all the Roswell music identifications at my site:

http://www.geocities.com/roswell_nl

This site is pretty darn excellent, i have to say.

jeranien

[50]May 6, 2008
    Hi all,I have a question about the episode heatwave. Does anybody know what the name of the song is that is played at the party in the Old Soap Factory. it's when the guy (Octavio - looked it up ) talks to Liz, and Michael and Maria talk to each other.On episodeworld.com they say that it is from Lunatic calm and the song is called beatbox burning.but when I listened that whole song....it is NOT that song I hear in roswell. It is completely different and I can not seem to find it anywhere on the internet.I know that there are differences bewteen tv and dvd episodes but I can't find anything about this song and how it is called.It sounds a bit like prodigy and I really like to know what song it is, so if anyone knows, please let me know!!!Thanks in advance!

dojavlagamespot

[51]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 3

hello!

anyone knows if the tune that is played when Max and Maria walk to Enigma(in the begining of the episode) is a song or just some tune... s3e10 A Tale of Two Parties

Aruna_lk

[52]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    Roswell - Season 2x17 - Cry Your Name. Does anyone knows the name of the song that playing @ 39 mins

TrueLoveAlways

[53]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 7

Aruna_lk wrote:
    Roswell - Season 2x17 - Cry Your Name. Does anyone knows the name of the song that playing @ 39 mins

You mean when Liz is looking at the pictures of Alex? The DVD song is Poloroid - "Silence" and the TV song is Beth Orton - "She Cries Your Name"

crazyimpala

[54]Dec 31, 2008

hiya,

just started watching Roswell "properly"! a few days ago and have been doing the marathon from the very first ep.

soo many late nights!!

anyway Ive been through most of the forums and fan-sites but couldn't find this track that i just cant get out of my head!

its in s2 ep6 Harvest. they're going home in the jeep- Liz is driving and Max says he hasn't slept since he saw her and kyle in bed together..its an instrumental piece but sounds like it could be a song..

can anyone help please?

shanad26

[55]Feb 10, 2010
    Please help - keep trying to post and not happening for some reason. . . going nuts trying to find the rock tune from (i think) season one - michael and maria scene in the crashdown where he tells her to stay away as he is no good for her. I thought it may be Puddle of Mudd but can't find anything that sounds like it. Have tried some of the links but none are working. Thx in advance - would make my year if I could find it (original TV not DVD release)

JoshSutton

[56]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 15
    shanad26 wrote:
    Please help - keep trying to post and not happening for some reason. . . going nuts trying to find the rock tune from (i think) season one - michael and maria scene in the crashdown where he tells her to stay away as he is no good for her. I thought it may be Puddle of Mudd but can't find anything that sounds like it. Have tried some of the links but none are working. Thx in advance - would make my year if I could find it (original TV not DVD release)

Which episode is this?