Roswell Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

New to Roswell.........

mrquito

[1]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 5

Hello,

Well since Shiri is on Life Unexpected, I decided to give ROSWELL a try.......and its OK so far.

The show reminds me a bit of BUFFY but without all the vampires etc.

I have only seen the first 7-8 eps of season 1.

Does the show get better?? Is there going to be any action/fighting scenes similar to BUFFY??

I would like to see Max or Michael fight Kyle........

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvfan332

[2]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 37
    This is an unpopular opinion, but the first season was the worst for me. It was too focused on relationships (and not even a particularly interesting relationship, Max and Liz should really just avoid each other) and it didn't focus enough on the supporting cast. Season two in particular is excellent, it delves into sci-fi a bit more heavily than season one and gives a little more screentime to the supporting players.

jrsgalaxy

[3]May 30, 2010
    • level: 14

Season 1 was my favorite. It had my favorite story arc which is finding out more about themselves with Sheriff Valenti hot on their trail. I thought he made the perfect combination/antagonist for the teens. Second season was a little more cliched but I also liked when Valenti switched sides and became their unofficial protector especially good because Nasedo was killed. But hey you watch and be the judge. Its better not to go with so many opinions and judgements when watching something your already enjoying.

alirk

[4]Jun 18, 2010
    • level: 22

I loved Roswel all the way thru. I agree with the last poster...Don't worry about other's opinions...Just go with it! I am now watching my way thru Buffy (I just started season 3) & don't really think the shows are very similar, but they're both great in different ways!

Mena07

[5]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 8

Keep watching...It´s addictive. Season 2 was my favoriteLaughing

Skin57

[6]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 3
    It depends on what you like about the show. If you value the love relationships (particularly Max and Liz) I would tell you to stop watching after Sexual Healing which is the 16th episode of season one it all goes down hill from there for them. If you like the Maria and Michael relationship I would tell you to stop watching at the end of season two (Departure) because after that the writers ruin their relationship. If you like Alex and Isabel then stop watching after Heart Of Mine because that is them at their happiest. If you love Sci-Fi I would say to stop watching around Disturbing Behavior. But honestly all the sci-fi on Roswell sucked except the Skins.

IheartPacey

[7]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 2

well my advice to you is keep watching, it becomes addictive. and i loved the second the season the best, its more scifi and mysterious and intriguing in my opinion. Roswell is awesome