Roswell

Interruptus

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2001 on The WB

• A honeymoon interrupted.

This episode was good although a little on the wacky side. I really like Jesse and Isabel in this episode and they are very cute as the newly married couple. The first scene with Kyle and Isabel is really good as well, I think the way he grows more and more of a friend to her is really well done. Micheal and Max play a small but important role in this episode and the my favorite part with the two of them is at the end when he wants to go scuba diving and Max is just like really, I thought that was hilarious for some reason. The whole Kivar thing, I didn't really care for, but I think that they needed to clear the whole thing up and I'm glad about the decision that Isabel made.
  • So the Vilandra story arc comes to an end... finally.

Isabel is on honeymoon with Jesse and Kivar follows them and tries to ruin the whole thing by awaking Vilandra in Isabel and taking her back to Antar.

Jesse proves to be an idiot in this episode. He just doesn't realize that something is going on. Instead of looking like the comprehensive husband he pretty much looks like a fool.

A good moment in this episode is when Isabel dreams about telling Jesse the truth and in his dream he tries to escape her by jumping out the window.

Meanwhile, Phil, Max's father, pursues his investigation on Max. He asks everyone around town about Max and this comes to the attention of Liz. She goes to Phil's office and discovers how deep Phil is in investigation. They bring stuff up from season 2, Tess' disappearance didn't go unnoticed as well as when Max secretely destroyed his car when he thought he was going back on Antar.