Roswell

Meet the Dupes (1)

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2000 on The WB

• The other pod people invade

This is the first episode I ever saw of Roswell and it was enough to make me want to come back (the second was Summer of '47, but after that I just followed the normal order), back to my point this episode was enough to make me keep watching so I really enjoyed it. Yes, it was silly and the alternative versions of the characters were hilarious and so randomly bad that it was just funny to me. Roth is just so funny because of his mohawk meets mullet hairdo with the awful accent and tough guy act that is so ridiculous that I just could not stop laughing. Lonnie is equally as annoying but she is the perfect mixture of bad girl and intelligence that it works without grating. Ava is more likable than Tess so I really enjoyed her character. This story arc transitions between the beginning of this season to the excellent second half so I enjoyed it and it leads to the final point of Nicolas so it was necessary, but silly.