Roswell

The WB (ended 2002)

Edward_Nigma

Roswell Fan Reviews (187)

• new show

we need some new shows do a reuion show and tv episodes of roswell please thanks
  • How did I miss it!

I found this show on Netflix, I Love It. I was in college when this show was running. I have no clue why I never watched it. I sure hate it's been gone 13 years now. I have watched them over and over. I really wish Liz and Max had another movie or something together.

• They are among us

ADDICTIVE AND GREAT
  • The Whole ROSWELL programe

roswell has changed my life it is the greatest programe i have ever seen thank you actors directors producers editors thank you evryone to do with roswell
  • I'll never forget Roswell.

This show really should have lasted longer. Never have I loved a television couple more than I loved the relationship between Max and Liz. In fact, the bonds between ALL the characters on this show are the reason I tuned in week after week. The chemistry between Appleby and Behr is undeniable and their tragic, epic love affair rivaled that of other primetime supercouples. Even Buffy and Angel couldn't compare to Max and Liz. Has anything ever been romantic than the moment Max healed Liz? Has anything ever been more poignant than the day Michael decided that life with Maria was more important than going home to Antar? Has anything been more tragic than the look on Max's face when he finally understood the depth of Tess' betrayal? Has anyone ever felt more bereft and alone than Izzie did when she lost Alex, only moments after finally finding him? Has any family ever experienced the heartbreak that the Valenti's felt after losing Tess?

The answer is yes. Yes, we have all felt betrayed, bereft, heartbroken, alone. And we have all, in some form or another, experienced joy, love, sacrifice... and that's what made Roswell so brilliant. Because it brought these emotions into our homes each week, and the actors portrayed them with truth and eloquence. Acting is about truth and writing is about life. Roswell may have been a show about aliens, but it was an exercise in humanity.
  • Season 1 was the heart & soul of the Roswell story & i watch the season 1 like 4 times. and after the season 1 it just lost the story & just keeps getting boring.

and after the season 1 it just lost the story & just keeps getting boring.

The is my personal ratings for Roswell. Season 1 i will give 10 points, Season 2 like 8 points & Season 3 like 6 points, but the final Episode was great they End the season with a very good & happy ending but they never get to their home world & free their people.

On season 2 future max told Liz that he & Tess must be together to insure their survival but later on Tess has nothing to do with the story.
  • My favorite show of all time, and I don't bestow that title lightly.

I shouldn't be admitting this, but when Roswell originally aired it took my wife ten episodes to get me to watch. Once I did, I was kicking myself I hadn't been on board from day one, and not just because she insisted on gloating each and every day after. Up until about halfway through the second season, there is no show that captured and so completely engrossed me as this one. Seriously, if the show were a woman, I would have married her immediately and remained faithful for fifty glorious years, finally dying holding her hand like a scene from "The Notebook". I really did fall in love with every aspect of Roswell, from the often crazy and always kooky sci fi story lines, to the perfect music that seemed to settle around each scene, framing it and raising it to another level.(Any show that has Sarah Mclachlan's "Fear", Dave Mathews Band's "Crash Into Me", and of course Dido's "Here With Me" all in the first episode already has me hooked) But what set the show apart was the romance - the quick but so incredibly intense looks shared between characters each and every episode or the flashes of a thousand years spent together each time they kissed or even brushed against one another. The writers skillfully took full advantage of the concept that half the characters were aliens to amp up the love stories, while also often amping up the angst in the process. There is a Romeo and Juliet feel to the relationship between alien Max and human Liz right from the beginning. As the story progresses it's impossible not to enjoy watching them fall in love even as they face obstacle after obstacle. The second human/alien couple, Michael and Maria, have personalities that clash in all the best possible ways and allow the writers to explore completely different but just as rewarding character development as a result. The two couples could not be more different, but compliment one another for exactly this reason. When you add in the remaining family and friends, you have a group of people you can't help but both identify with and care about, even as your watch them care for each other. I really do love this show with all my heart. If I were Bill Gates rich I would immediately reassemble the cast and start filming tomorrow, although I would insist upon rewriting the story beginning with where my favorite episode, "The End of the World", leaves off, and where in my estimation the show got away from some of what made it so wonderful. Needless to say, my wife continues to taunt that it was she who discovered this series, as well as Veronica Mars. I suppose I shouldn't complain, but ought to instead be excited to find out what she's picked for me this season. As always I will be watching dutifully, grasping everywhere for some semblance of the elements that made me fall so hard for Roswell.
  • #1 Show i have ever watched

I watched Roswell couple of years ago and that time i did not watch it so regularly. Recently i watched it and i finished all the episodes within a week :). i love Roswell and everyone in it. Max and Liz specially. If there was a fourth o fifth o sixth season Im sure ill be ready to watch it. God.. i wish roswell didnt end with only three seasons.
    All the stories are linked so perfectly. i love the love story of max and lix. They are like the most romantic couple i have ever seen. BEST SHOW EVER..
  • Great show!

I did not discover Roswell until it was already off the air. Gotta love those DVD's! I think the fact this show only got three seasons is an absolute tragedy and just goes to prove their are TV shows that do not get near as much time as they should. Think about it: This show basically launched the careers of Katherine Heigl & Sheri Appleby. Both actresses I enjoy very much. Love Katherine & Sheri in just about everything I have seen them in! This show had wonderful writing & great acting. It had a great mix of action/sci-fi & romance. It's just a shame that it never found an audience big enough to keep it on the air b/c it was a great show! One of my all time favorites!
  • Who has not felt like an alien among us??

Roswell with it's cutting edge music and first class cast had to be the best sci-fi drama since The X files . Although it was allegedly for teen viewers I found it to be addictive . Call it an old mans guilty pleasure , like the book Among us was to the King of Antar . An inventive twist on the tired story of the Roswell incident . I absolutely love it to this day . I have the disc set and close every day with my fix!!! Hope I'm not alone in this crush . Lets hope Terminater pans out it's my last best hope for a break in the Sci-Fi monotony that is television CES73
  • Science Fiction with a wonderful plot

This show is about Science Fiction with some Drama and when you watch one episode you fall in love with the characters: Max (Jason Behr), Isabel (Katherine Heigl), Michael (Brendan Fehr) and Tess (Emilie de Ravin). They came from the space crashing of a UFO. They have secret powers and live like normal people but looking for answers and trying to understand who they are, why they are here on the Earth Planet.
    The plot is so amazing that you can't be bored and keeps you wondering about the next episode.
    The show also had an unforgettable soundtrack.
    It's a show that is so unique that you can't compare it to anything. It's a pity just have 3 seasons.
  • Best series ever?

This may well be the best tv series that only a few poeple ever saw. It was on WB and UPN when they were just getting started and they both had small coverage. If you liked Lost, you will love Roswell. The writing is simply the best. The plot is well thought thru and stays on point. The writing is a great example of how you can keep people interested while not bogging it down by too much dragging things out. (My only issue with some of Lost). The first season is on Hulu so you can try it out, but be warned, you will get hooked!
  • Best TV Show Ever?

Roswell, being a fantastic and cleverly understood TV show, is definately up there in my top ten shows. Along with Charmed and Buffy, it is a classic supernatural series, which shows classic paranormal characters dealing with their everyday problems but also struggling with their other-wordly duties. The cast are extraordinary actors and actresses, with the potential to move away from Roswell onto bigger and better things. The pilot episode just had fans instantly hooked, and tuning in week after week to see the amazing turnouts and events that filled the show. The series had a spectacular final episode which left the fans longing for more, but glad the characters lived [pause] happily ever after.
  • I know it has its faults and people often judge it unfairly (particularly those people who claim to love Smallville but hate Roswell)but what I have for this show is just utter love, no other way to describe it.

This is, and always will be my all time favourite show. So much so that when watching 'Smallville' for the pleasure of seeing Jensen Ackles flash his beautiful smile I feel like I am cheating on 'Roswell'. Yes it is far from perfect, but I think its flaws are also one of my favourite things about it.
    The characterisation is just spectacular, I blame the character of Alex for my unbelievably weird love for Colin Hanks (a pleasure that living in the UK also doesn't come cheap thanks to Colin's obsession with making small independent movies which never get released in this country lol) and it is the bonds between the characters that also just draws me into this world. The relationship between Max, Michael and Isabel, and then the later addition of Tess. And looking at how much these character change and develop once the humans enter their world. Watching the development of the relationships throughout all three seasons is amazing, especially because each one is just so individual. Michael's utter change from feeling like he doesn't belong anywhere on the earth, to deciding he has to stay on earth because he can't leave Maria. Max and Liz's struggle to overcome his role and destiny to be together, Izzy's reluctance to admit how she really feels about Alex until it is too late, a mistake she doesn't let happen when it comes to Jesse. Kyle's bond with Tess and the utter realisation that it was all a farce on her side when he discovers what she did, what she forced him to help her do. Valenti's bond with all the teens - whether it be his son, humans, or aliens he will give up everyhting for them. The sweet and gentle friendship between Alex, Maria and Liz, and the later friendship between Izzy and Kyle, a bond merged out of grief, resentment at Max, and the realsiation that Tess betrayed them in similar ways. It really is just a great story to follow, with tragic losses, great rewards, and a few laughs, some of which include strips and nipples, being buired underground and singing American Pie, Buddha and seeing what happens to aliens if they get drunk!
  • This is one of the best shows ever! Just watch and see it for yourself. Great characters, interesting story, amazing scenes. Just try! I did and I just loved it.

This is one of the best shows ever!
    I just finished watching Roswell and I needed to come here, so say something.
    Most people can look at this show and think "oh another alien tv show", Roswell is more than that.

It is about fears, joys, honesty, survival, relationships, future, finding your path, discover your past and so on...
    What I like the most about this show is the fact that I get emotional, I like their feelings and that's one of the things I like in TV show or movies, I want to be moved. I show that doesn't make you cry or smile or even scream is not my type of show. I need to feel something to like it and this show gave me that. Right now I sad because it's over but it was great, I had a great time re-watching some of the episodes and seeing others for the first time, this time nothing escaped. I also liked the way they made the special effects, they were good, simple, effective, nothing like those normal big non realistic effects we use to see.

I'm happy and sad at the same time, I'm glad I saw this show again and I'll see it again someday but I'm sad it's over, I'm always sad when something I like is over.

Just to rap this up, you should see this show. Not because it's just a TV show but because you are going to love it, the funny moments, the sad ones, the intense ones and you can see the chemistry between the characters. The story doesn't stop evolving and there are always new discoveries to be made. Just watch and see it for yourself.
  • Great!

Roswell is a show I always new it existed, but never watched for a really long time. 9 years after it aired I watched it. So as you can guess, I will discuss some plot in here, so be warned.

Let's start with the first season. Season one is the 'innocent' one. Innocent love and everything, you know. Everything starts of with a lot of action: Liz gets shot. All characters are introduced quick, but on a complex level. I think that was brilliantly done. Not many shows can present so many deep characters in their first episode. So we start out with the alien trio and the two girls.
    Like during the entire show, there are some things I don't understand and/or do not make sense to me. Well and of course there are things I don't understand.
    I will get to that later, so let's go on with the seasons.
    Season two got more complex with the fourth alien. Everything gets more mature now: sex, moving on, getting away from the first love. It is also a pretty tough season with the dead people and so.
    Then the third season: I know it was on a different network and everything, but I have my trouble with it. The first half of the season, suddenly involves all the parents, or at least some of them. That was a big change. We only knew Maria's mother – well she was in the plot, but now we suddenly have so many parents involved – it is almost disturbing. Then the season changes pretty abrupt and builds up the show down. In the pretty short season things are a bit rushed in the second half and leave many open questions.

So let's get on to the discussion of the series.
    The first season was really focused on Liz and Max: that kind of intense but still innocent relationship. Shiri Appleby is so sweet in that season, brilliantly played as well. The highlight of that relationship is clearly the cleverly plotted episode Sexual Healing. I know many people don't like that episode, but I feel sorry for these. People who despite sex and have no understanding of erotic.

The second season is more complex with Max ending up more alone every day, but always can rely on his mate Tess. Surprisingly she is the stable factor, even though nobody really likes her. Well then she even ends up pregnant. A very nice storyline.
    Her leaving was really a shock for me.

Well the third season is really difficult in my eyes. The first half, our heroes are constantly bothered by some adults – their own parents. Then suddenly the season changes into something completely different. Suddenly all are on the run. That second half looks a bit rushed and not complete and especially not completely thought through.
    What I really liked though, how the parents storyline picked up the pregnancy thing. That was a brilliant turn.

So let's get to the persons again. Max the always tortured soul is played nice, but I often missed that last bit of royalty he should have had. Sometimes he's more like a dog to Liz than anything else – but hey, when you could be the dog of such a marvellous women, why not?!

Michael a character I never really understood. Tortured in a very own way. I don't understand why he didn't have the strongest powers at the beginning. I mean we the New York kids learned them faster, because they needed them to survive – he too, so I don't understand. Under pressure you find them faster.

Isabelle the smartest of them all and a pure control freak. She really had the hardest time ever. I mean she was never asked, but she had the brains to answer everything. She was in the middle of the impulsive Michael and the always demanding Max. She was always alone. Well till Jesse came along. She needed something to break out and so she did. Why she left him behind is still a mystery to me. He has proven not to be a liability, so I don't understand why she left him behind. The only guess I have is – she needed to torture herself – especially for her own past and to make up her weak position in the group.

Kyle the good guy – he never got the girl. Maybe he'll get Isabelle in the future. I hope for him. The Buddhist thing and his sarcastic comments were just brilliant – and his protection of Tess. When she returned home and asked for milk for the baby, he did my favourite quote of the entire series: Don't you breast feed (to Tess). Hilarious!

Liz, the main character – basically. She's super hot and super sweet. You just have to fall in love with her. She sure is the dream girl, especially since she is so smart as well.

Maria was the character I really hated. She always got on my nerves. Always!

The old Valenti – he's maybe the only real good guy in the story. The question I asked myself: what will he do, when he starts changing? He lost everything and he will be all alone when he has changed. He's the person I really feel sorry for.

Alex was the person I think the show didn't really need. Well he was only good for one thing: I believe he was the absolute only love for Isabelle. Jesse was just an excuse.

Jesse was another character I didn't really like – but since he turned out to be a good guy I was sad, to see him rejected just like that.

Tess – well what about her. That's actually a really good question. On one hand, she gave Max everything he ever could wish for – on the other hand, she betrayed everyone. Everyone. On the other hand again, she went into death for all the others. She did good and she did really bad. A good character though.

So now let's get to things I had my problems with.
    In season one Katherine Heigl just looks way to adult compared to all the others. She somehow doesn't fit in.

In the last episodes the secret unit is back. The problem is: they are not really organized anymore – but their business is information. But that something you can't get decentralised. You can do a guerrilla fight separated, but a precise military organization is somehow not possible. When you go after something static, it might work, but not with a dynamic enemy. Why they were suddenly so strong – I don't understand and think it couldn't be right.

Then things I really enjoyed:
    Liz fighting Tess.
    The Bewitched alike episode.
    Liz' love for Max.
    Liz' wedding dress.

Unanswered questions for me:
    What happened to the Tess girl from New York? The other two somehow got destroyed or so, but what happened to her?
    Then the entire storyline about Max and Isabelle's parents at the end was way to short. So I get the impression that their mother was really freaked out by everything. But what exactly did they know in the end?

Also why are the kids so well protected and hidden in the desert, when their UFO crashed and basically got destroyed? It somehow doesn't really make sense to me.

All in all a show I really enjoyed and love. Another show I missed on its original airing – but I got lucky and was able to watch it. I really enjoyed that show.
  • Roswell, a teen drama about 4 aliens growing up in modern day Roswell New Mexico. This show ended before its time, and very rapidly.

This late 90's television show ended way before its time. It is a show about 4 aliens growing up in modern Roswell New Mexico. They crash landed on Earth in 1947 and where hidden away in the mountains. Growing inside incubation chambers, the fab four emerge in the 80's unsure of where they are and what to do. As they emerge they seem to look like normal american children, but as they grow older they realize there is a lot more to them than just a unique heritage. They each have powers, and destiny's. As they chase their destiny, the FBI's special unit finds out about them, and starts a hunt. Now just trying to survive, and maintain what little normalcy they have left, and protect the one's they have grown to love it becomes an epic battle. In this show, like a lot of the 80's shows I used to watch, every episode has a hidden message for today's youth. I love shows that actually have a plot, and this is one of the best in my opinion. The alien squad are Max, Isabelle, Michael, and Tess. They also have a small group of friends they totally trust, and they are Liz, Maria, Alex, Kyle, and Kyle's father Jim. So if you are into teen dramas or just good old fashioned scifi, you won't waste your time with "Roswell".
  • Roswell is about 4 aliens (Max,Isabel,Michael,Tess) on Earth and came to circumstances where humans got involved - people they got linked with and loved. It's all about friendship,family,love, anger,death,responsibility,and trust with sci-fi complexity.

As I watched the first episode of Roswell, I really got so interested as to what happens next. I loved each and every episode in each season, except for the last episode of Season 3 (Graduation)... I don't like the fact that Roswell ended here. There's gotta be more as the characters were just about to start a new chapter of their lives. At this point, it should become more interesting. Unfortunately, there is no next episode nor new season. Roswell's story should be continued with its original cast of characters. This would become more exciting since it last aired on 2002 and we're now in 2008. Many people loved Roswell, just as much as I did and which I still do. Bring it back... Bring Roswell back...
  • Its about teen-age aliens

I am addicted I need more Im having withdrawal symptoms alredy and I just wathched the last episode earliar we need a fourth season in fact we don't we need a 20th season I want more. This is the best show that has ever been on television I might even go as far as to say that its better than heroes oh my god who said that was that me whal i can't believe it that was me an way i think my point is I would do absolutly anything to get roswell back on tele vision now I'm of to read all the books
  • I loved this show and I think that they should put it back on the air. I think the teens coming back finally all grown up would make an awesome new tv series.

I loved this show and I think that they should put it back on the air. I think the teens coming back finally all grown up would make an awesome new tv series. I started watching this show a few weeks ago and was very disappointed by the ending. I think that they left it wide open so that it could come back on one day. It should come back. I'm sure others would agree. This show was a great mix of everything, drama, comedy, romance, etc. It was just great. Way better then some of the new shows that are appearing on TV lately. This show was intended to interest teenagers but I'm not a teen and found this show very intereting and entertaining. Like I said I started watching it three weeks ago and watched it everyday until the series were done!
  • entertaining series

i just finished watching the entire three seasons of this series and i must say that it's a very good series indeed. i wish they have more than just three seasons but at the same time it's good they ended it sooner coz it worked for them. it would be one of those series that we'll always miss and long for more. the actors were awesome portraying their character and the story is great. three teenagers trying to survive in another planet that is not their home having their powers that they only use when necessary so as not to attract attention. most of the episodes are worth watching and i just love the opening credits music here with me by dido, it's perfect.
  • I didn't see this show when it came out. Didn't even know about it. I rented all 3 seasons about a week ago and would go to sleep everynight at 5:00am to wake at 7:30am to go to work. It's a great show that should have been longer.

This is one of the best shows I have ever seen. The characters were so real! I believe that if it is brung back it would be much more succesful than it was when it premiered. You have a great show on your hands and should take advantage of it. It ended as if it were unfinished. If there is a movie being made or even the show being continued they should bring the same characters back. There was still war going on at antar. How they not help! Bring it back! It is to good to end there. This show is way better then lots of shows on now that have been on for 5,6 or even 7 or more seasons. Bring it back! It gives faith to us all!
  • THE BEST...!

LOVELY...it's a great tv show, i just love it! It's so sad because only have three seasons! The cast is all beautiful, the story is very interesting, i love it... why all great tv show never continues? Why only three seasons? Please bring it back with more new stories but use the same cast there are the best...there are beautiful...there are interesting...and most of all there do the tv show became real! Yes, that´s my opinion but i thing the most people have this opinion too. For all fans who have FOX (Portugal) tv i have good news, "ROSWELL" it's on show again!
  • AMAZING!!!!!

This show was awesome and ended way before it's time. It was on for three seasons and they are available on dvd, trust me, you'll want to buy them. They are so great you will want to rewatch this show over and over. The cast is amazing, the stories are filled with wonderful sci-fi action, drama, romance, comedy and suspence. It's been so long since I've found a show I love as much as this one. If you liked Buffy, Angel or Everwood you will love this one too! It is about three teenage aliens trying to hide in plain site in Roswell,NM, they do a pretty good job of it until the groups leader, Max Evans is forced to use his powers to save a girl from his school...the one he has had a secret crush on for years! The aliens soon discover their secret is in the hands of this human teenage girl and her friends, can they be trusted? can the humans really be their friends? will Max tell Liz how much he loves her? As this rag tag group of humans and aliens embark on adventures trying to unwrap the mystery surrounding the aliens past and to protect them from the FBI task force hunting them, the group grows closer and the show only gets better and better. The writers totally understand how to tell amazing stories and the shows directors did a wonderful job filming this show. Roswell was a series of books for teens and I must admit I've gone back and read them, they are really good too, but this show is on a level all on it's own. Jason Behr as Max is so amazing, you feel everything he's feeling, such a wonderful actor and so so pretty. You don't have to be teenager to love this show, half the cast are adults too. I'm in my 30's and so are my friends who also love this show. You will recognize most of this cast as you watch because they have gone on to bigger shows, but I will always remember Roswell as the show that introduced them and how amazing their work was on this show. buy it, rent it, see it...you will love it!!!
  • What a show, def da best of its kind. One of the few tv shows that I can actually watch repeatedly.

This show is a story of how three alien hybrids grew up in Roswell. It tells the stories of the friends they made, the thraets they faced, battles they had. This show has it all, action suspense, love story and drama. You wont find any goary looking aliens on this show, just normal looking people with extroadinary powers. This is the type of show that you could watch an entire season the back to back, without leaving the room. It was a heart breaker when it ended, but the only consolation is that it was an ending with some closure, not like other shows that end out of the blue and leave u feeling empty and unfulfilled. If u havent seen this show already u r seriously missin out!!!
  • roswell is hiding a serect. is there aliens in roswell?.

it took me a few episodes, but then i could'nt get enought of it. i was drawn to liz and max and there great chemistry and i really liked isabel she was very protective of her brother max and also of michael. i started to feel threaten by the arrival of tess. but soon found out that her and max had a history. then she left with there unborn baby only to return. and then when found out liz had some alien power and zapped tess arcoss the room when she return. to try and make a amends tess got herself killed to save her baby and to try and throw off the goverment who were hunting the others. i was happy with the way they ended this show. it was one of best scif show that i really enjoyed.
  • How come its always good shows like this one that don't last very long? This is one of my favorite shows ever made and it only lasted 3 seasons, it sucks. Who the hell decides what shows are doing good or not, because they all need to be fired! They suck!

The emotions in this show were shown with such depth. It made it easy to be able to understand were they were all coming from, even if sometimes you got pissed at some of them. If ever I have seen an epic love story, it was in this show. Its amazing when actors like this come together to do a show because they really bring it to life. They could have done so much more with it too, but they ended it like fools. I swear if one more stupid reality show comes out I am going to cut me cable off because I am sick of really good shows getting cut off the air and replaced by more stupid reality tv.
  • I loved every minute and it left me feeling closure.

I love Roswell. I love the twists and turns the show would take. I love everything about it. You know, I have a thing where I tend to like TV shows that are off the air, more than I sometimes like those that are still on the air. I remember watching all the Roswell's and enjoying them and then they started releasing the seasons on DVD. I got season 1 one Christmas and started watching it. My husband came in and asked me what I was watching. I told him and he looked interested so I started over and before we were at the end of season 1, he just had to have season 2. And, just to be on the safe side, we got season 3 right away too. Roswell is the type of show that you can come back to time and again and still love it like the first time.
  • This show only had three seasons then it ended it follows at the beginning three alien hybrids and it follows them throughout their human life their family, life drama, life choices etc. its a really good show i really got hooked its definately Fabulous..

Bring this show back!!!!haha i loved this show it was really well plotted and kept me hooked from beginning to end it was too bad the show had to end it was definately one of my favorite shows it was really really good I mean the way they did its kind of different from all the alien crap that people write about and make movies out of they actually show Alien hybrids being humans and not weird looking creatures which in my opinion is not what they look like its just a fictional stereotype it follows them through their good times, rough times, drama, and life choices... it was absolutely fabulous!
  • Love it!!! First couple of episodes were a little slow but then whamo it hit me "WOW" this is great!

Roswell is about teenage alien/human hybrids living in Roswell, New Mexico who attempted to survive as humans and hide their alien sides, while trying to learn more about their alien powers, as well as figuring out how to get home. Roswell intertwined romance and science fiction that always kept you guessing. BOOK SERIES: The television show was based on the "Roswell High" series of...

WOW full of romance, action, drama and comedy it has it all!!!!!! Give it a chance watch at least the 1st four episodes you will just love it!!!!!! Especially if your a Sci Fi fan!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7