Royal Pains Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on USABetween Seasons

Episode Discussion: Hank and the Deep Blue Sea 3x15 (Feb 15)

TesserT

[1]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 78
    Let's discuss Wednesday's episode Hank and the Deep Blue Sea here. Enjoy!

from USANetwork: Preview Clip & more
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jemadari

[2]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 12

Random thoughts

Jill's nephew needs to hit the gym in a bad way

Boris' family would make their own decent series but not on USA they would ruin it

Evan running with the box and what he said to the security guy after handing it to him was just hilarious

I'm with Eric770 Jill just isn't contributing anything to series, though I don't entirely blame the character, there's only so far you can take the "love interest" thing without establishing the character as a standalone entity which never happened here, her sole purpose on the show is to give Hank depth, even Divya has has own thing going

I'm afraid this series didn't diversify enough in it's concept, I mean they have the Dr. Macguyver/Mr. Chemistry, Evan does the CFO/Fiancée thing,Divya has shown alot of growth but still her character is just kinda "there"

mangateam

[3]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 8

Is it just me seeing things or Jack's female doctor likes Hank in romantic way? Will she be a replacement for Jill leaving abroad?

ltcomstella

[4]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 18

the option for the doc greene and hank hooking up is there but in my view it should only be one off thing.

Jill should stay and offer the uraguay job to the doc is what i'd like to see.

but knowing the writers of these shows jill will catch hank and doc greene smootching and go away like she planed in a huff then on her return hank has moved on with either doc greene or someone new and she's left alone...

or hank decides to go after jill and leaves doc greene in charge of hank med ?

mangateam

[5]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 8

I really hope that Jill will go to Uruguay, she's been boring lately :/ but if Hank go after her all show will be meaningless, so I keep my fingers crossed for him staying in Hamptons and going out with dr Green