Royal Pains

This One's for Jack

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 22, 2012 on USA

• thought we were finally done with Jack

3.5
    I'm going to admit i didn't really pay close attention to the show, but I am so sick of the Jack storyline. I was actually glad when he died; I've never seen a character try so hard to die with his doctor fighting him every step of the way. Jack was in constant denial regarding his illness, refused every treatment, finally skipping dialysis to go fishing, and I'm supposed to be sorry he died? I never bought the idea that he and Hank were friends, just never believed it. It seemed forced and fake, certainly just thrown in there to try it make us feel bad for Hank when Jack FINALLY died.

I agree with others who have said that Jill doesn't seem to have a storyline. They should just let her go and be done with her. In fact, after this season, they maybe should just let the show go. It seemed a waste from beginning to end.

• WTF ?!

Wow

The writers have finally ruined the show now !

Hanks process for dealing with jack's passing was pretty awfull to watch, he was all over the place and can't even describe is rationality beyond he was treating everyone like jack made him feel.

evan says good bye to paige in a nice romantic scene and divya being to nice to him.

But then hank goes off the deep end and quits in a stupid move that makes no sence...just cos other people care and want to move on/ expand, unlike him who just wants everytihng to stay the same and in his own little world...

i'm not expecting another season after 4 at this rate...