Rozen Maiden Forums

(ended 2006)

Underrated?

Iromaru

[1]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 13

Is it only me or do others also think that Rozen Maiden is very much underrated here? I mean, this anime is state of an art in more than one way (at least for me) and while it's not my top favorite one I like it a lot and it has a shure place in my Top 10. It's a very original, beautifull and also very serious series and characters are amongst the best ever. I really can't believe that anime like that has the score of 8 while crappy shows like Naruto or DBZ have more than 9...

And also Rozen Maiden is a very popular series overall so I can't believe it has just 60 votes on TV.com, have it ever aired in the US TV?

Edited on 04/09/2008 3:01am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LordMoe

[2]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    it's probably my second favorite show, tied with Death Note. It's a show you really get attached to.

Shayera-Hol

[3]May 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    Agreed. Many people don't know about it because they never heard of it, and yeah, I am sure it wasn't aired in USA. But I think mostly girls would like it.

Hime_Niki

[4]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think the show is underrated because it hasn't really aired over here in the states. I didn't even know about it until I saw some fanart and that was maybe a year or two after it began airing. I, as a girl, really like the show and most of my friends do as well.