In Whom We Trust

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2010 on AMC

• Just gets better and better. Builds a climax like no other.

Rubicon started slow out of the gate, but has progressed, slowly but surely, into one of today's sleeper hits in-the-making. One of those "oh man, why haven't I seen this before" shows that people will be renting from Blockbuster Canada (and Netflix in the U.S.) in years to come. In this episode, things really start to come together. The connections between Spangler and what's going on in the world in relation to API and money are no longer debatable. The best leak was Will's theory in a preview of the 11th episode. If you haven't seen it, check out AMC's video section on their website. Startling stuff - makes you say "OHHHHHHH YEAHHHH - that make's so much sense now". Some questions probably still on audience minds: Is Kale really naive to all that Spangler is doing? What's the deal with Walter (Kale's partner) - did he plant the bug or what is going on there? Who are the last 3 boys from the old photo? (although suspicions have been cast, check out the AMC forums, linked to the episode guide). Who's going to die? (I mean come on, with Bloom and Roy still around, someone is going to be 'offed). And is Will right about his conspiracy? Or will he be committed for paranoid schizophrenia to a mental asylum? Okay I'm kidding there, but we can go on and on. Is Walter a plant from Spangler? What about Andy? Nothing is impossible it seems anymore, especially when bugs turn up even when you "sweep" routinely. Also who is Kateb and could it possibly be someone like R.C. Gilbert or another one of Spangler's close associates? The questions go on and on. This intriguing new show is just what us AMC watchers deserve. The answer to the clues "great drama" and the well put "story matters here" is AMC.