Rubicon

AMC (ended 2010)

aldaros23

Rubicon Fan Reviews (12)

• Tried to like this show, but none of the characters are likeable to me.

4.5
    I, like many, came to find this show via Breaking Bad. I was intrigued by the first pilot episode that setup the 'plot' for this season. I'll admit it had me pulled in. I'm into conspiracy based reality and entertainment, but this tries and fails in my opinion. When the ensuing episodes came on I couldn't help but feel something was removed from the show. It felt a little dumbed down and the more I watched the less I liked the characters. In places, the so called 'twists' were very telegraphed and the concern I was supposed to have for the characters just hasn't happened. They just are not likable and all of them seem arrogant and self centered, which to me wold seem to be the antithesis of personas that are supposed to be selfless in their mission to allegedly protect others. Honestly, I have been watching this show week after week and have not committed any characters name to memory other than 'WIll' and I think I may have his name wrong. I'm only going to continue watching since I've already invested the time and hope something at the end of the season redeems all the characters.