Ruby and the Rockits

ABC Family (ended 2009)

Ruby and the Rockits Fan Reviews (5)

• ABC Family's best comedy show that I have ever seen

"Ruby and the Rockits" will always be the #1 comedy show to ever air on ABC Family. It doesn't make sense, this show only lasted 1 season while that stupid "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" is still on the air... that just gets me angry. How can this show only last 1 season. It was perfect, hilarious, and touching. All of the characters in this show were hilarious. David Cassidy as Ruby's father Patrick Gallagher. Alexa Vega (who is Carmen Cortez in "Spy Kids") stars in this show as Ruby Gallagher and she does a wonderful job with this show. Alexa Vega is such a beautiful actress and can sing very well. Ruby is also a good model on the little kids unlike some of the characters in television shows these days. Austin Butler also does a well done job. I literally can't stop laughing at this show. It's like impossible to not laugh at moments. Every moment in this show is absolutley hilarious and its also touching. Overall, this was ABC Family's best comedy show that I have ever seen and even though it only lasted 1 season... this will always be my #1 favorite ABC Family comedy show and I can watch the reruns on Youtube now, there are only ten episodes of this show so if you haven't this show, watch all ten episodes on Youtube right now and see what you think, I definitely recommend the show. 10/10