Ruby Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on Style NetworkIn Season

Good for you Ruby

llisemi

[1]Nov 30, 2008
    • level: 1
    I am watching your show and wishing you much success. i am glad you have the support system that you do to help. Much luck!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sherrybell

[2]Dec 23, 2008
    Ruby, I have been fascinated by your show. Your personality is awesome, and being from the South, I just love your accent and sense of humour. I feel like I am back home. The friends and family that support you are some of the best. If we could all have people that care about us the way your family and friends do, this world would be a better place. I have gained 50 lbs over time (age & sedentary lifestyle) and you are such an inspiration to me. I'm making an appointment with a dietician to help myself and my husband to face the realities of our health. Doctors just don't do it - we have to take control of our own health. I am so proud of you. You are really helping other people in your own struggles. I tape all of your shows! Sherry

asm5493

[3]Jan 19, 2009
    hey i was just wondering if u knew the title of the theme song for "Ruby" thx

becky1723

[4]Jul 11, 2009
    I love watching Ruby, I also record her episodes. I think Ruby is such a beautiful woman with such spirit. With the help of her friends she will make all of her goals. I wonder about her ex-boyfriends intentions. She is better off with out him.

CRaivios

[5]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 21

Ruby is such a lovely woman. I saw the promos of her new season and a bit of her on Oprah, where she talked about going to a plastic surgeon.

Did anyone else notice that Ruby is wearing pants? She has not been able to do that for years. I am so proud of her.

Yes, I agree that it is foolish to go under the knife until she has lost most of the weight she has to lose. Does that mean she will have to get down to 200? I look forward to that day and know she can do it.