Ruby

Sunday 8:00 PM on Style Network Premiered Nov 09, 2008 In Season

Ruby Fan Reviews (2)

• Love this show

I'm very sorry this show ended after 4 seasons. I just purchased season 4 from iTunes and I think it was the best season yet.

What some people dont seem to understand about the struggle with weight is that most of us will yo-yo. Sure you could have had her lose weight and then have some big reveal in the end, but many times the people wind up gaining the weight back.

**possible spoiler** When people were saying that Ruby didnt really want to lose any more weight, they were probably right, but to confront her was just going to make her deny it.

I have awareness in my struggle. I know how people are in giving attention once you lose weight. Its annoying BECAUSE I would want someone to love me for me. Ruby has had a LOT of issues in her life... many that are probably far more serious than she lets on when you watch her on the show.

I really wish that this show had continued on. With obesity being such a problem in the US there is no doubt that it would have helped many people. I guess the number of viewers had dropped because people werent seeing what they wanted to see. I guess watching another version of yourself on TV is no fun?

If you happen to read this I love you Ruby. I wish I were as beautiful a person as you are. I was molested as a child, but I grew up to be an angry and bitter adult. I may not carry the weight you do (although I AM overweight) but I have anger and resentment. Ive lived my life and done things but I have no friends. Regardless of how your journey played out, you're an inspiration to me and I wish I could be more like you.
  • Dear Ruby, I think you are very brave! Usually someone with your issue chooses to remain hidden, but not you, this beautiful, feminine woman wants to share. Greta move for new trainer, GO RUBY, you are deserving of so much more. LOOSING MAKES YOU WIN!!!!!

Dear Ruby, I think you are very brave! Usually someone with your issue chooses to remain hidden, but not you, this beautiful, feminine woman wants to share. Greta move for new trainer, GO RUBY, you are deserving of so much more. I know how it feels to loose a Father, my Dad went home to be with the Lord 10 yrs ago and it still feels like yesterday! But I know he is with me! I did the same thing I kept his favorite shirt and carry it with me when I travel for good luck! Daddy didn't believe in luck he trusted in the Lord and I know you do to! Keep it up and in this case, Loosing makes you Win!!!!!