Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys

NBC (Holiday Event 1964)

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys Fan Reviews (2)

• Not As Good as Rankin-Bass

Bad computer animation, horrible storyline. They try to cram every character they can from the old shows into this flop. This does not have the heart of the orginals, and the songs are no where near as memorable. It may be okay for Gen X, but not for us old timers. It was a good try, but lacks so much that the Rankin-Bass shows had. I think they tried too hard and failed. The teddy bear angle was just as painful as Hermie's dentistry. Stick to puppets, not bad CGI. Rudolph will always live on in the heart of Christmas fans.
  • I love this show!

I have a Christmas tv guide and Rudolhp the red nosed reindeer & the island of misfit toys is on my list.
    The show is a classic along with all the other Rudolhp shows.
    I especially love this show because 1.I love Christmas,2.I love all classic Christmas shows and 3. I love any show that stars Santa or any of his reindeer.
    If you have never seen this show you should.
    If you think this show is crap the you are a mother f***ing b***h and you should go to hell.
    If you are against Christmas because of your religion then ok, any other reason you are a duty stinking mother f***er!