Rugrats

Angelica's Worst Nightmare / The Mega Diaper Babies

Aired Daily 2:00 PM Mar 13, 1994 on Nickelodeon

• Angelica dreams about having a little brother and he turns out to be a nightmare.

classic! I love this two episodes, wished i had recorded them. the baby in angelica's nightmare reminded me of someone, and to this day i still can't figure out who. It showed the fear of bieng pushed to one side splendidly. The hyper babies were soo cute, I liked how the babies chosse thier own super powers, well except for chuckie. It was cool how Tommy rallied the others when they were about to give up in saving thier action figures. He's a true leader that one. My fav part were when the hyper babies were attacked by the flying animals.
  • brilliant and exciting i love big boy he could eat me any day

i thought the episode angelicas worst nightmare was brilliant especially in angelicas nightmare where her baby brother comes after her.she thinks she is safe and then crashes into the giant foot.the giant \'big boy\' picks her up in the car.he says i wonder what toy cars taste like.she screams nooooooooooo please i\'m your big sister then he says now you are num nums and without any thought he simply hold the car over his mouth angelica falls out but grabs onto the steering wheel,her arms get weak and she falls down big boys throat he swallows her and says tasty.
TNCK