Rugrats

Candy Bar Creep Show / Monsters In The Garage

Aired Daily 2:00 PM Jan 05, 1992 on Nickelodeon

• Halloween Review #23

Candy Bar Creep Show:
    The Pickles set up a haunted house for the neighborhood kids on Halloween. As treats, they pass out "Reptar Bars," which contain "chocolate, and nuts, and caramel, and green stuff." The Rugrats go to the haunted house in search for them, eventually scaring Angelica and Grandpa as well. This a such a cute and pretty funny Halloween episode of "Rugrats". Only thing that made my score a little low was how mean Angelica was being towards the ending. Grandpa really made me laugh hard in this episode especially when he went inside the haunted house and got scared... I couldn't stop laughing. The very ending of the episode made me laugh as well. Overall, a superb Halloween episode of "Rugrats". 9/10

Monsters In The Garage:
    A rat goes around knocking stuff off the shelves; Stu places the blame on Spike; the Rugrats blame it on the rat, then known merely as "The Monster." After hearing Boris' story about the "dibbick" fighting off the monster with his "klobbermeister," The Rugrats go into the garage in search of this "monster." I thought that this episode was better than "Candy Bar Creep Show". I wouldn't say it's my favorite episode but it does get a perfect score because it was very cute and funny plus I had no issues with it. The storyline was fun to watch and a lot of parts made me laugh. The monster turning out to be the mouse was very funny. The ending of the episode was cute as well. Overall, an excellent episode of "Rugrats". 10/10

TNCK