Rugrats

The Wild Wild West / Angelica For A Day

Aired Daily 2:00 PM Aug 17, 1998 on Nickelodeon

• This episode explains why Angelica is my favorite character from Rugrats. This is where you get the chance to see Chuckie let his inner brat out and Angelica let her inner fraidycat out.

To quote Tommy and Angelica's grandpa, "I didn't realize Angelica was so popular with the little ones."

I would like to focus more on the second story, "Angelica for a Day". I bet some of you may have heard the expression, "...walk a mile in someone else's shoes." Angelica tells Tommy and Chuckie that you'd start to be like another person if you wear that person's shoes, but not many of us believe such a thing like that could be true. The only thing most people would get from wearing another one's shoes is a case of athlete's foot.

Anyhow, Tommy has a dream about how Chuckie and Angelica would act like each other if they wore each other's shoes. I thought it was funny to see Angelica get scared of Chuckie and to see Chuckie be the bossy one. The part I liked the best is where Tommy tries tricking Chuckie into giving back Angelica's shoes by showing him how much fun it is to play in a mud puddle. Think of it--Tommy with mud on his head as if he had hair. Hahaha! I thought he looked cute playing in the mud like that.

Now some Rugrats fans know what it's like to be Angelica and Chuckie. The only question is, what would it be like to be just like Tommy? I mean, Tommy doesn't even wear shoes. He just goes around barefoot all the time...well, for most of the series at least. Even if he did wear any shoes, fans would already know just how brave Tommy is.

It's no wonder I like Angelica so much! "Angelica for a Day" is one of my all-time fave eps of Rugrats. The entire episode (both stories) gets an overall 10.0!