Rules of Engagement

Baked

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Oct 25, 2010 on CBS

6.2

Another great episode of Rules of Engagement, I found myself laughing all the way through. Getting high is nothing new, just watch That 70s Show, My Boys, and just about every other sitcom, but Rules of Engagement managed to put its own spin on it. With a great tie in with Audrey's cookie business, and Adam & Jennifer getting the munchies was absolutely hilarious.

We got a lot of funny one liners. From Adam & Jen running out with Audrey's cookies to Timmy making a complete fool of himself in front of Allison. Although Timmy isn't my favorite character, I did laugh at a few things here. Does anyone else find Allison's character completely two dimensional and incredibly annoying?

She's not funny at all, she's just there to make out with Timmy, it would be nice if she contributed to the story line in some way or at least be funny. Jeff buying the space for Audrey was nice, but I don't think Audrey and her cookie business will be something worth tuning in to on Monday night. Overall, a great hilarious episode of Rules of Engagement, this show is improving gradually from the beginning of the season.
TBS