Rules of Engagement Forums

CBS (ended 2013)

What's with the low episode scores?

braves_snl

[1]May 20, 2009
    • level: 10
    I've just recently started watching this show and think that it is pretty good. But, I have never seen a show on TV.com with such low episode scores. There isn't a single episode in this show's three year run that has an average score of 6 or above. What's the deal?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kravitzfan12

[2]May 23, 2009
    • level: 34
    The fans over at the Old Christine episode guide have been having the same issues. Almost all of the episodes over there are a 6.5 or below - which makes no sense. The last two episodes of the season actually got up to around 7.5 - which still doesn't make sense compared to the quality of the episode, but at the least maybe it's turning around.

Old Christine has been having this problem for a while now. A year or so ago, some people thought it was fans of Rules who were trying to sabotage Old Christine so it would get renewed - stupid concept. But then they realized they were wrong when they came here and saw the same dismal scores.

I don't know what group of people are doing it, but it has to stop. All of these great shows are getting really terrible scores and the Top Episodes section is totally out of whack. I guess we will just have to learn to deal with it!

jimforlife391

[3]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    I agree with that comment too.

NetiiiK

[4]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 2
    kravitzfan12 wrote:
    The fans over at the Old Christine episode guide have been having the same issues. Almost all of the episodes over there are a 6.5 or below - which makes no sense. The last two episodes of the season actually got up to around 7.5 - which still doesn't make sense compared to the quality of the episode, but at the least maybe it's turning around.

Old Christine has been having this problem for a while now. A year or so ago, some people thought it was fans of Rules who were trying to sabotage Old Christine so it would get renewed - stupid concept. But then they realized they were wrong when they came here and saw the same dismal scores.

I don't know what group of people are doing it, but it has to stop. All of these great shows are getting really terrible scores and the Top Episodes section is totally out of whack. I guess we will just have to learn to deal with it!
    Old Christine isnt a good comedy though...