Rules of Engagement

Game On

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Feb 26, 2007 on CBS

6.1
  • Major Improvement

This has been the best episode so far. Adam and Russell's video game playing was funny, and it was hilarious when Russell returned the video game. Audrey and Jeff were good, although predictable. This show still has much room for improvement.

7.2
    Most of the things in this episode of Rules of Enagement were wildly predictable and cliche but this epsiode still proved to be an entertaining watch overall. So does anyone else absolutely hate David Spade? He is so bad on this show, and I'm just surprised he's got so much gigs in the past couple years since he's easily the worst thing about this show. He's jut not good as a careless womanizer. I saw him as a carefree guy but most of his lines on here seemed way too force. I surprisingly like Jen & Adam's story line the best. The hair color getting in Adam's eye was a bit predictable but it was still funny to see him freak out over it.

Another thing that was surprising was how incredibly boring Jeff & Audrey were. I mean they had a good story line, but it's just been over done, and this show needs to find an angle that this show hasn't got yet. Overall, just good, not the best, still entertaining regardless though.
  • A Playstation 2 state of the art gaming system valued at 500 dollars??? COME ON!!!!

What game were Russell and Adam playing?? I have played video games all my life and have never seen a game quite like the two player one they were partaking in. Considering this show has come out 3.5 months after the Playstation 3 launch it would not be unreasonable to think that the producers could have got their hands on a PS3 instead of a PS2....I mean I'm from Canada and the PS2 Slim is now going for just over 100 dollars Canadian!!! Not 500 bucks US!!!
    It might just be me but when I saw Adam run down the hall after getting hair dye all over his face he seemed to run into a transparent door that seemed to lead to the bathroom....what kind of people have transparent doors for their bathrooms!!! Do they get off watching each other torque wicked cables???
    The first two episodes filled me with hope for this show, but the last two have left me wondering if my first assumption was in fact wrong....only time will tell.

I would pass on this episode though, waste of time.
TBS