Rules of Engagement

Game On

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Feb 26, 2007 on CBS

6.1
  • A Playstation 2 state of the art gaming system valued at 500 dollars??? COME ON!!!!

What game were Russell and Adam playing?? I have played video games all my life and have never seen a game quite like the two player one they were partaking in. Considering this show has come out 3.5 months after the Playstation 3 launch it would not be unreasonable to think that the producers could have got their hands on a PS3 instead of a PS2....I mean I'm from Canada and the PS2 Slim is now going for just over 100 dollars Canadian!!! Not 500 bucks US!!!
    It might just be me but when I saw Adam run down the hall after getting hair dye all over his face he seemed to run into a transparent door that seemed to lead to the bathroom....what kind of people have transparent doors for their bathrooms!!! Do they get off watching each other torque wicked cables???
    The first two episodes filled me with hope for this show, but the last two have left me wondering if my first assumption was in fact wrong....only time will tell.

I would pass on this episode though, waste of time.
TBS