Rumbling Hearts Forums

Chiba TV (ended 2004)

Rumbling Hearts Video Game

  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [1]Apr 10, 2008
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477

    Hi, everybody.

    Anybody out there?? Is the PC video game availible in English? If so, where is it availible??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kazmer0

    kazmer0

    [2]Jul 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 639
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:

    Hi, everybody.

    Anybody out there?? Is the PC video game availible in English? If so, where is it availible??

    i wish. sadly...no

    theres only japanese

    if u dont take my work check out vndb (Visual Novel Database

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [3]Jul 30, 2008
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477
    I believe you. Too bad, though. I could imagine killing some time in the witching hour playing a little Rumbling Hearts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kazmer0

    kazmer0

    [4]Aug 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 639
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:
    I believe you. Too bad, though. I could imagine killing some time in the witching hour playing a little Rumbling Hearts.
    if only it was in dub or at least in Japanese with English subs
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SsriTelQuessir

    SsriTelQuessir

    [5]Aug 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 3,477
    I would be happy with subs. Perhaps in time...perhaps not. *frowns*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kazmer0

    kazmer0

    [6]Aug 21, 2008
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 639
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:
    I would be happy with subs. Perhaps in time...perhaps not. *frowns*
    lets hope
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.