Run of the House

The WB (ended 2004)

Run of the House Fan Reviews (3)

7.8
  • An up to date teen comedy with hot cast what ells could u want?

one of the best shows i have seen on tv, dealing with teen and family issues with comedy and a hot cast thrown in. one of the best comedy's and should not have been canceled it stil shows in england and is better then alot of other shows shown on tv. However for some reason it was canceled and i feel that it shoud make a come back as there are no good comedy's on anymore and i cant think of any family situation comedy's that are not animated that are as good as this.
    I dont no weather there's any kind of thing that this leads to i just was watching it and realised that i have seen all the episodes about 4 times each and thought they could do with new ones and to say that it is a good show (no reason to cancel it)
  • this show rocked!

I wish they had never cancelled this show it was really good and funny, Chris was so funny and clumsy. i dont really know what made this show so good but it was just really really easy to get hooked on . It kinda seemed like they were a real family with the way that they bicker with each other. The way Kurt was so cocky about his skills really made me laugh because he was always fishing for complements like my best friend. i wish that they would bring this show back because i thought it was totally fab!
  • I miss this show!!

They stopped after like one season, not even giving it a fair chance!! i wish they would bring it back cause it was really funny! and the actors did well together. I was just wondering if anyone else thougt so too?
    so in conclusion I miss my show, (tear) and hope they some day bring it back!