Runaway

Identity Crisis

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2006 on The CW

• 30 times better then the pilot and it seems to only get better this is the best new show your not whacthing. The ratings are hideous people just cuz the show is called Runaway dosnt mean you dont whacth it. read on....

I enjoyed the episode I do think the show will run out of storlines but otherwise I liked it. Jason and Kate are fitting in kate is fitting in with wild stories and has a crush on the much older Andrew lawrence. I like the flashbacks has that Lost feel which I enjoy. The father goes to chicgo to see an old college who gives him a key to what I dont know? When I first heard about the show I didint think it would have a mystery/plot though out the season. littile Radar goes has an astma attack while trying to cover up and remember were he came from. The ads fro next season are misleading cuz last week it showed a munch of clips that were not in this episode I think the bew CW made a huge mistake making 7th heaven a leadin Everwood would of been better since it has more of the same audience even though Runaway is against the best new show heroes whicch I love. Not much to say otherwise about he show Oh and I hate the opening credits yuck. Cantwait for next week.

Tib