Run's House Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

Justine

Toyata

[1]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    Justine is a damn good mother,but she is a lazy person.She don't want too clean out the pool.She don't want too clean up the house.She the only one in the house that don't work or have a career.She too lazy too cook a full course meal.She don't care about her appearance.I mean she is still a young women she can do it if she wants too.She a beautiful lady.That why she can't lose weight because she don't want too do anything.While the kids are at school go too the gym and workout for 45min to two hours.Go get your hair done.She your outer beauty as well as your inner beauty.I mean reprenst the Simmons family.Run needs too get into shape too.He also still very young.And on top on that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tillytip

[2]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    How could she be that good of a mother when she doesn't perform some of the duties that represent good motherhood? How in the world is she going to care about her children, what they are doing and her home life when she doesn't even seem to care about herself?

RCC2K5

[3]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 18
    I haven't watched all the episodes, but Justine often sounds tired? Unless she's dealing with health issues... Tired of what?

kareeb

[4]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    Justine isn't lazy; it's called paying your dues so you can live the good life! If my husband was famous and now retired from the game, kids are almost grown (except for Miley) and I had money on top of money, I'd probably sit around the house and do what I wanted too. When you're with an entertainer, odds are, you are probably the mom and dad in that relationship until said entertainer retires or falls off. Now is her time to do nothing but enjoy the money, family, and free time with Miley and Rev. Stop hating on her for being a housewife.

dantedones

[5]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 24

to me it seems like when she talks she sounds like she is whining all the time

THE_WARNED55

[6]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 11
    i think you guys are being too harsh on justine.

RCC2K5

[7]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 18

Kareeb did bring some good points though.

Moniquedee

[8]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 10
    kareeb wrote:
    Justine isn't lazy; it's called paying your dues so you can live the good life! If my husband was famous and now retired from the game, kids are almost grown (except for Miley) and I had money on top of money, I'd probably sit around the house and do what I wanted too. When you're with an entertainer, odds are, you are probably the mom and dad in that relationship until said entertainer retires or falls off. Now is her time to do nothing but enjoy the money, family, and free time with Miley and Rev. Stop hating on her for being a housewife.

I totally agree with you.

She do es work because she designed a jewelry line which I think is now a division of Phat Farm, not sure, but I think she heads and runs it also.