Run's House

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Oct 13, 2005 Between Seasons

Run's House Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• I really do like Run's House. It is one of the good reality shows. It actually has black people on it and it is a hit amagine that. No, I am just playing, but I love it.

Where has Reverend Run been? He's had his hands full with his lovely wife and three sons who want to be the next Bow Wow, John Singleton and Michael Jordan. Add to that a daughter who thinks the Simmons name is a ticket to a life of luxury and another daughter who just got signed as a Ford model, and you've got a full house. When Rev. Run's not keeping the peace at home, he's busy keeping the faith in church...oh, and making a comeback album! Roll with Rev Run and fam in this reality sitcom. Who's house? Run's house!

• THIS SHOW WILL TOUCH ANYONE WHO APPRECIATE'S HOME/FAMILY VALUES. EVERYONE ELSE WILL TOTALLY MISS THE GIST.

This Show Is Absolutely Amazing! When I Watch it, I feel as though I am right there in RUN'S HOUSE, being a part of the family. Watching Rev. Run makes me regret not having a father in my life. The way he loves his children is priceless. He'd rather be with his children in all things. He guides them, rears them and at the same time, He always incorporates his wife into the decision making. Their communication is impecable.
  • this show is only funny cuz of Justine...she is so funny and wierd as a mother...she can be funny looking at times and her voice is so deep....whats not to laugh at...but i dont think this show is gonna last long its not that fantastic when u first see it

this show is only funny cuz of Justine...she is so funny and wierd as a mother...she can be funny looking at times and her voice is so deep....whats not to laugh at...but i dont think this show is gonna last long its not that fantastic when u first see it....
  • This show shows how real famous families can really be!!!!!!!!!

RUN'S HOUSE is a very family friendly show. He has his hands full with five kids. He has raised his kids thankfully. They do not act spoiled or better than evryone else. The episode "ANGELA'S GRADUATION" was a very funny show. She is my favorite character beause she is very smart. Run is one of the most intelligent people. He knows how to treat his kids and wife. His sons are crazy! Jo-Jo does not get along with his sisters at all. I think the girls stick with each other and the boys the same. RUN'S HOUSE is a show for everyone! If you dont believe me check it out for yourself on MTV on Thursdays at 10:30p.m.!
  • This show is hilarious!

I love this show because the most unexpected things happen that are so extremely funny! Everytime I watch this show I can't help but laugh out loud and I just love it! I also really like the cute little quotes throughout the show such as "Keep it funky" and "you're buggin' right now!" I can't wait for the new episode this Thursday and I hope that this is a show that they will keep around on MTV for seasons to come. I know I will be there to watch every second of it and you should be there too! YEAYUH!
  • Its pretty good. It shows how his kids respect him and their stepmother. It's very rare you see kids calling their step-parents by mom or dad, so it's good to see that. Also its good to see Rev Run doing his thing again, after his friend passed away in 20

This show is all over good. All of his kids look just like him. You hardly see that any more, and the show is just good. It's good to see a black family getting along (Im black myself...so don't be offended, by that) but overall the show is a good one.
1 2 >