Run's House

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Oct 13, 2005 Between Seasons

Run's House Fan Reviews (36)

• At first, I didn't like, but I've changed my mind!!

Upon first watching Run's House, I thought that it was a pretty boring show that just contain a loud talking dad who use to be a rapper or whatnot but I don't really think I gave it fair chance. I watched the episode where Vanessa and Angela went looking for an apartment and it was pretty boring to me overall. I just thought it was a bunch of spoiled kids or whatever, just really didn't give it a chance. I just recently watched a couple of episodes, sort of a marathon and I've changed my mind. I actually like the show because the shows I got to see were a lot more informative about the family and gave more insight as to what goes in inside the family so I enjoyed them much more than the episode with the girls moving out. I didn't know that Russell and Run were siblings or that Run had that many kids. Something funny I notice is that the way Run talks sounds a lot like Jay-Z who I also like, but overall its a good show and worth tuning in to watch.