Run's House

Monday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Oct 13, 2005 Between Seasons

Run's House Fan Reviews (36)

• This is a good show that provs that celeberties lives are not perfect...yet they somehow manage to have a smile on their faces at the end of the day.

When this show firt aired, I figured "ok this is just going to be another scripted show about how perfect their lives are." However, my opinion qucikly chnaged once i sat down and watched this show. Celeberties lives are not perfect, and i learned this when watching this show. This family hit roadblocks, and i thoght they delt with them beautifully. This family is very strong. I also love this humor in this show. Rev run always cracks jokes on this show, and it really makes me smile. I was watching MTV today, and I saw that on the Season Premire of "Run's House" Justine and Rev Run ,ost their baby girl. My heart goes out to the family, i know they can pull through this. No familt should ever have to suffer the loss of a baby. I hope that they try for another baby, and get a girl. I love this show and I hope that it ontinues to run!!