Run's House

Rev's Ol' West Side

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jul 30, 2008 on MTV - Music Television

• The Simmons go on yet another family vacation. More fun away from their turf!

After seeing their previous episodes of vacations in Colorado and Las Vegas, I had great expectations for this Old West episode. Run and his family didn't disappoint me. I enjoyed them trying the lasso, gun shooting and ATV riding almost as much as if I had been there with them.

I missed JoJo in this episode, but on the plus side, his absence allowed for some bonding time between Run and Diggy. Lucky for both JoJo and Diggy, they can now watch this episode so JoJo can see what he missed and hopefully Diggy can learn to appreciate the value of spending time with his family, especially with a family as cool as his.

I hope Rev Run had talked to Russy and Diggy about the shooting. It was theater, they were playing. As long as they know shooting people for real ain't cool, it's all good fun. Sherif Run was awesome indeed.

This is a must-watch episode. The Simmons family on Texan cowboy style. Can you picture it? Then watch it.