RuPaul's Drag Race

Monday 10:00 PM on LOGO Premiered Feb 02, 2009 Between Seasons

kaybee29

RuPaul's Drag Race Fan Reviews (4)

• whats next?

i love this show but some times some of the judges pick on ppl and its uncool but come on when is the next season coming on i cant wait
  • Fun show about aspiring entertainers.

This reality series brings performer RuPaul to the stage, as judge of a competition between would-be drag stars. The guests must sing, dance, compose commercials, and go through various other routines in order to impress the host. Lose, and you're sent home. Win, and you get to try again with more tests next time. Sometimes the show gets a little routine, as the tasks can be similar to each other, but most of the episodes are funny. The camera shots as the host reads announcements also slow things down a little. There's building tension, and then there's just taking too long. Still, this show brings a wit to reality TV that's been missing for a long time.
  • This is top model on crack

This show is crazy its about the fabulous Ru Paul trying to find a new drag queen star. The "girls" basically compete in different challenges and eventually have to work the runway at the end of the show.They even have to make their own outfits which is crazy its like americas next top model and project runway all put together. The contestants all have huge personalities which causes alot more drama which is awesome. Ru Paul is also a great host shes hilarious and fabulous. Overall this is a great show its entertaining, its fabulous and these queens are fierce baby!
  • Fun, fun, fun...

Logo has provided us yet again with another fun show to keep us entertained. We have seen many reality TV show, but this one is kind of like America's Next Top Model (ANTM) with a twist... more like a huge twist. In this show we have drag queens as contestants. The show is similar to ANTM in that it has a series of challenges for the contestants. And at the end of each episode a contestant is eliminated. However, when we are introduced to the bottom two contestants they get a chance to save themselves. There is a panel that helps RuPaul to chose the contestant that will be eliminated. However, the final decision is HERS.

This show it lots of fun. I would recommend it.
LOGO