ensatsu-ken

[41]May 19, 2007
    • level: 19
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    10104evr wrote:
    saitoh! although he was more of the good guy towards the end of the series. other than that, it's anji the mad monk. i also like shogo amakusa, because he was able to surpass kenshin's speed. if he was able to learn the amakakeru ryuno hirameki, he would be unbeatable.

Yeah, Saito was awesome (by far my favorite character in RK ). However, I'd say that as a villain, Enishi was the best .
    Enishi was an amazing villain. I love it when the villain is opposing the hero for an understandable reason. I think Saito's awesome too. I like the way he only uses 5 attacks, but he can use them in such a way he can match someone like Aoshi or Kenshin who have (at a conservative estimate) 4,687,432,668,376,435,876,875 techniques.

So true. Also, the thing I love most about Enishi, is how you can just tell that he's phsycotically twisted. I guess I just have a thing for twisted villains such as Enishi (other examples would be Sensui from Yu Yu Hakusho, and I also used to like Light, until he became a total ass ).
    I liked Sensui and Light too. Actually, I thought Sensui's accomplices Amanumi and Mitarai were better, but Sensui was still cool. On a totally random note, Doctor and Sniper have the most amazing powers ever.

Oh yeah, I agree with you 100% on Doctor and Sniper .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FFX383

[42]May 29, 2007
    • level: 1

ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    10104evr wrote:
    saitoh! although he was more of the good guy towards the end of the series. other than that, it's anji the mad monk. i also like shogo amakusa, because he was able to surpass kenshin's speed. if he was able to learn the amakakeru ryuno hirameki, he would be unbeatable.
    Yeah, Saito was awesome (by far my favorite character in RK ). However, I'd say that as a villain, Enishi was the best .
    Enishi was an amazing villain. I love it when the villain is opposing the hero for an understandable reason. I think Saito's awesome too. I like the way he only uses 5 attacks, but he can use them in such a way he can match someone like Aoshi or Kenshin who have (at a conservative estimate) 4,687,432,668,376,435,876,875 techniques.
    So true. Also, the thing I love most about Enishi, is how you can just tell that he's phsycotically twisted. I guess I just have a thing for twisted villains such as Enishi (other examples would be Sensui from Yu Yu Hakusho, and I also used to like Light, until he became a total ass ).
    I liked Sensui and Light too. Actually, I thought Sensui's accomplices Amanumi and Mitarai were better, but Sensui was still cool. On a totally random note, Doctor and Sniper have the most amazing powers ever.

My favorite power was probibally snipers.  Shishio is my favorite villian in any anime.

ensatsu-ken

[43]May 29, 2007
    • level: 19
    FFX383 wrote:

ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    10104evr wrote:

My favorite power was probibally snipers.  Shishio is my favorite villian in any anime.

As for Yu Yu Hakusho, my favorite power, that I saw in that series, was Game Master's power .

anubis145

[44]May 30, 2007
    • level: 9
    Game Master probably had the most useful power except for maybe Sniper's. Doctor's powers aren't as useful as they are cool.

dfoboost

[45]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 7

umm probably..

shisho

and saito (even though he may not be considered a villian.)

man-slayer

[46]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    i like Shishio and Shogo Amakusa 2 but speedy is cool 2

Evolution_666

[47]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 14
    Aoshi.

8thimpact

[48]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 4

shishio had this..aura of almost invincibility which was great Enishi was the insane twisted maniac who just gave a shadow of unpredictibilty on kenshin and the others exactly like Sensui did to yuske and the others in YYH then you got Aoshi who looks like he's about ready to split you in half at any moment....these three are probably the best at least i think so

shogo amakusa however i must say is one of the worst..he believed he was god? what an idiot