Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

kenshin vs. naruto

venusandcancer

[21]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    Naruto would trash kenshin! There's no way an ex-samuri pacifist could beat a demoniacally enhanced ninja.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Resist_or_Serve

[22]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    I must first state that VS. threads don't make sense since almost all anime take place in different "universes". Rarely do they take place in the same historical background, environment, setting, etc. Here is the deal...first and foremost, chakra is chi (energy) which is circulating inside the body. This is something Kenshin possesses as Swordsman Spirit just to clear that point up. Another thing is that my unbiased opinion even with a ninja clone jutsu and thousands of Narutos vs. Kenshin, Sanosuke, Saito, Aoshi, and even Yahiko, Kenshin's Group would in fact beat the unskilled ninja every time. Kenshin could see through Naruto's movements and easily predict his actions not to mention take out dozens with a single strike (anyone who has watched Ruoruni Kenshin has seen Kenshin take out many unskilled warriors before in the blink of an eye). Plus the added knowledge of tactics gained by Kenshin and Saito during the war (of which Naruto has none, he has not seen a battlefield and knows nothing about the meaning of death). Also Sanosuke has in the manga taken on hundreds of people in the "A Man's Back" saga without even so much as a scratch. Thanks to Sanosuke's internal chi he can heal quickly and has much stamina as well (also knows the ultimate destruction technique meaning any barrier Naruto puts up Sanosuke can break). As for Saito, he, as was said earlier, can pierce anything with his Gatotsu and is more that skilled enough to take out multiple opponents. He has been in more life and death situations than anyone as the leader of the third squad of the shinsengumi (the wolves on Nibu). Aoshi, is quite skilled with the dual kodachis he received in his training with the oni-waban group. He too is a ninja and much more skilled in the art I'm afraid than Naruto. Yahiko, besides being a skilled swordsman is there so Sano can throw him into the middle of the "horde" much like he does in the series Now, Naruto may "gain" abilities as he progresses through the series but is far too unskilled, undescisive, and just too weak to win. I am sorry but the battle goes to the Kenshin Group.

yoshiama

[23]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    I say that it would be a good fight but naruto would win unless it was just a fight in just physical strengh and srategy

God_Is_Watching

[24]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 2
    I thought this thread would be about show vs show because naruto would utterly destroy kenshin. It would barely be a fight. Naruto is a better show too.

KaitouKid47

[25]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 8
    God_Is_Watching wrote:
    I thought this thread would be about show vs show because naruto would utterly destroy kenshin. It would barely be a fight. Naruto is a better show too.

I agree with you about the fight, but I think they are both equally good.

darkforce7

[27]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 22
    I think instead of naruto you should have put sasuke as he has a sword now but yea i know kenshin will own sasuke in a sword fight

KaitouKid47

[28]Mar 9, 2007
    darkforce7 wrote:
    I think instead of naruto you should have put sasuke as he has a sword now but yea i know kenshin will own sasuke in a sword fight

Definately.  However, Sasuke has the Chidori Current (which requires his Kusanagi blade).

darkforce7

[29]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 22

KaitouKid47 wrote:
    darkforce7 wrote:

Definately.  However, Sasuke has the Chidori Current (which requires his Kusanagi blade).

yea that will add another dimension to the battle as sasuke would have the longer reach (which is some sort of advantage in sword fight if i remember correctly)

anubis145

[30]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 9
    Honestly, Kenshin has no chance in hell of matching Naruto's Rasengan, Tajuu Kage Bunshin, Rasenshuriken, Oodama, Kyuubi, and general athleticism. Naruto for sure (though I like Kenshin better).

ensatsu-ken

[31]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 19
    Alright, as for a fight between them, Naruto whose powers become extremely unrealistic, would easily be able to beat Kenshin, past the chuunin exam portion of the series. However, as for which is the better series between the 2, I'd have to say that Rurouni Kenshin is easily at least a thousand times better than Naruto will ever be .

KaitouKid47

[32]Mar 13, 2007
    Okay, think about this logically.  A sword that can't kill vs. a sphere of pure energy.  Do you really think the sword would win?

naruto4100

[33]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    Okay, think about this logically.  A sword that can't kill vs. a sphere of pure energy.  Do you really think the sword would win?
    about as close a plastic sword against a metal sword

Spamurai_X

[34]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    ok naruto vs kenshin , must i say more, kenshin hands down.REASON: well of course kenshins godlike speed is a huge advantage, and even in naruto part 2 hes just a little bit faster then he was 3 years bac. naruto in part 2 hes a lot smarter, hate to admid it, but still kenshin has 20 somethin years of battles, his battle techinque is extremely good. kenshin wins

Ninja_Avatar875

[35]Mar 17, 2007
    Naruto would win...
    But I like Kenshin too.

uglypug

[36]Mar 22, 2007
    I like rurouni kenshin, but I like Naruto better because they didn't dub out all the blood and violence like they did rurouni kenshin, And I think naruto could beat Kenshin hands down because he could just ues Kyuubi's power.

balla_4_life

[37]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 5

Spamurai_X wrote:
    ok naruto vs kenshin , must i say more, kenshin hands down.REASON: well of course kenshins godlike speed is a huge advantage, and even in naruto part 2 hes just a little bit faster then he was 3 years bac. naruto in part 2 hes a lot smarter, hate to admid it, but still kenshin has 20 somethin years of battles, his battle techinque is extremely good. kenshin wins

*long silence to see if he's really serious*

Godlike Speed?? Narutos a NINJA. They thrive off how fast they are. More experience?? Kenshin could have 300 years of battle experience and he still couldn't beat Naruto. Want to know why. Lets look at the facts. Kenshin is extremely smart, fast, but limited to human capabilities. Naruto has unhuman like speed, strength, weapons, and attacks. Lets be realistic here guys. It wouldn't even be a fair fight.  I do love kenshins show though. But they're different realities, so it's not fair to compare them. Naruto would kill kenshin easily.

windseeker15

[38]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 9
    RK is my favorite anime, but I think Naruto would have the advatnge in a fight. Kenshin may be fast but Naruto isn't exactly slow. Naruto can produce clones, do substitutions justsus.
    RASENGAN!
    Better hope the Kyuubi doesnt come into this

Plus I imagine Kenshin's reaction to the Sexy Jutsu
    Kenshin: @_@ "Oro?"

Crusnic

[39]Mar 30, 2007
    Kenshin would win, one because hes better than some punk kid, two because Naruto sucks and is gay three because He knows Hitsan Misturgi Ryo, and four because He's my childhood hero and still my favorite anime character

Crusnic

[40]Mar 30, 2007
    I think your kinda like Naruto in the since your just a bit special, and you've probably got a parasitcal dog in your stomach and thats why girls wont talk to you.