TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

kenshin vs. naruto

KaitouKid47

[41]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 8

Crusnic wrote:
    I think your kinda like Naruto in the since your just a bit special, and you've probably got a parasitcal dog in your stomach and thats why girls wont talk to you.

What the hell are you talking about? 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

madmonkey7

[42]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    hey! does anyone know where i can get the DVD's if they have any??? i only saw a few eps. but i like it a lot!

ensatsu-ken

[43]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 19
    madmonkey7 wrote:
    hey! does anyone know where i can get the DVD's if they have any??? i only saw a few eps. but i like it a lot!

Uhhh....you could've created a different thread to ask this question, lol . This thread is about who would win in a fight of Kenshin vs. Naruto. Now, as I've said before, I like Rurouni Kenshin better as a series, however, I must say that Naruto would win this hands down, passed the chuunin exams arc, because by then, he learns how to release some of Kyuubi's chakra, and there's just no way Kenshin could take on Kyuubi, even if he was only using a little bit of his power through Naruto's body. Also, Kenshin only has that incredible god like speed, when he does the ultimate Hiten Mitsurugi Style attack, that he learned from Hiko during the Shishioh arc. And even if he managed to hit Naruto with it, Naruto could just use Kyuubi's chakra to rapidly heal himself. So IMO, Naruto wins this hands down. But I still like Rurouni Kenshin much better as an overall series .

balla_4_life

[44]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 5

Crusnic wrote:
    Kenshin would win, one because hes better than some punk kid, two because Naruto sucks and is gay three because He knows Hitsan Misturgi Ryo, and four because He's my childhood hero and still my favorite anime character

1. clearly you don't watch naruto or are just ignorant because its so popular

2. Lets see here......naruto has about three forms of rasengan, shadow clone jutsu, unhuman like talent and abilities, and sexy no jutsu ,interesting to see what would happen. i wonder whos better equipped hmmm.

3. Just because you like him a lot more doesn't mean you have to lie about an obvious fact. Just because he's weaker than another character doesn't mean he's a worse one. I guess you think he can beat goku and yusuke from other anime shows too.

IceMasterX

[45]Apr 2, 2007
    The show of Naruto is my all time favorite, but it would probably be a tie Kenshin vs. Naruto. . .

Crusnic

[46]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 4

Naruto sucks, Kenshin would win, because, he's Battousai, he's got the Japanese government backing him, and something called guns, meanwhile Naruto is using rubber Kunai Knives because he's to retarted to use anything remotily dangerous

God_Is_Watching

[47]Apr 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    Naruto would win but hes a little sh1t so I would prefer kenshin to win.

Crusnic

[48]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    balla_4_life wrote:

Crusnic wrote:
    Kenshin would win, one because hes better than some punk kid, two because Naruto sucks and is gay three because He knows Hitsan Misturgi Ryo, and four because He's my childhood hero and still my favorite anime character

2. Lets see here......naruto has about three forms of rasengan, shadow clone jutsu, unhuman like talent and abilities, and sexy no jutsu ,interesting to see what would happen. i wonder whos better equipped hmmm.

3. Just because you like him a lot more doesn't mean you have to lie about an obvious fact. Just because he's weaker than another character doesn't mean he's a worse one. I guess you think he can beat goku and yusuke from other anime shows too.

Well people think ICP is cool and it's popular it still sucks, Naruto sucks, and people who get suckered into watching it are Indeed suckers, where for Naruto is totally made up and he gets raped by some old frog loving pedifile, Kenshin was actully a Historical Figure who was ALIVE, and REAL before the government assassinated him 1902 on his way to Edo working as a currior, if your stupid naruto worshiping ass thinks you can prove Kenshin would lose bring it I watch more anime than people I know at school

ensatsu-ken

[49]Apr 6, 2007
    Crusnic wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

Crusnic wrote:

Well people think ICP is cool and it's popular it still sucks, Naruto sucks, and people who get suckered into watching it are Indeed suckers, where for Naruto is totally made up and he gets raped by some old frog loving pedifile, Kenshin was actully a Historical Figure who was ALIVE, and REAL before the government assassinated him 1902 on his way to Edo working as a currior, if your stupid naruto worshiping ass thinks you can prove Kenshin would lose bring it I watch more anime than people I know at school

Uhhh....Kenshin wasn't a real person, I don't know where you got that from. Nobuhiro Watsuki himself, said that there was a man who started repenting for his deeds, but was later executed by the government for opposing them, however that that wasn't really his inspiration for creating his main character, Kenshin. So, Kenshin is just as made up as Naruto is. Now, I agree, that Kenshin is way cooler than Naruto will ever be, and that Naruto acts like a little sh*t, however, as for Kenshin, in reality, if there really was someone like that back then, he wouldn't survive long, as you could see, and the skills that they have in Rurouni Kenshin, while not being up to the level of Naruto ninja's skills, who can use chakra (which is a form of magic), are still very unrealistic, because they can do things that no human could possibly ever perform in real life. So, those are the facts. Of course I'd want Kenshin to win, but that just isn't the case here.

balla_4_life

[50]Apr 6, 2007
    Crusnic wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

Crusnic wrote:

Wow, i'm not going to try to bash kenshin because i realize this is a vs thread and i actually like kenshin. But if by some odd reason you are able to trick yourself in to thinking kenshin would win, it's clear you're biased and even if i said God would strike you down unless you accept naruto as being stronger, you would still lie and say its kenshin. I said lie, because you and me both know that you're not telling the truth. You're voting on which show is better, not which character is stronger. So if he can beat naruto, i guess he can beat goku and vegeta from DBZ too right?? if you answer yes then you truly are pathetic. I'm not going to waste my time putting up points because clearly your biased and its a waste of my time.

anubis145

[51]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    The difference between Kenshin and Naruto is like the difference between me... and Allah. Naruto is (a) immortal and (b) able to perform an undodgeable attack that instantly destroys every cell in the target's body. On the other hand, Kenshin got his ass beat by a mummy with a sword.

ensatsu-ken

[52]Apr 6, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    The difference between Kenshin and Naruto is like the difference between me... and Allah. Naruto is (a) immortal and (b) able to perform an undodgeable attack that instantly destroys every cell in the target's body. On the other hand, Kenshin got his ass beat by a mummy with a sword.

What makes you think that Naruto is immortal ? I agree that he would beat Kenshin, but he's not immortal, he's far from it.
    Edited on 04/06/2007 7:11pm

anubis145

[53]Apr 7, 2007
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

What makes you think that Naruto is immortal ? I agree that he would beat Kenshin, but he's not immortal, he's far from it.
    In his second fight with Sasuke, Sasuke drove a Chidori through Naruto chest, taking out one of his lungs and his heart. Naruto's response was to punch Sasuke in the face and heal the wound.

ensatsu-ken

[54]Apr 7, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

In his second fight with Sasuke, Sasuke drove a Chidori through Naruto chest, taking out one of his lungs and his heart. Naruto's response was to punch Sasuke in the face and heal the wound.

That was only because of Kyuubi's chakra, which was rapidly healing Naruto's wounds. Also, just because his wounds heal so fast, doesn't make him immortal. If you really want to see immortal, than you should check out Alucard from Hellsing. So far, nothing has been able to kill him. But anyways, getting back on topic, if Naruto were to have every cell in his body destroyed, which is indeed possible, than I doubt that you could really heal something like that, lol . I do agree that Naruto would win against Kenshin though, but he's deffinnitely far from being immortal. And don't forget, if Akatsuki were to extract Kyuubi from Naruto, then he would die in the process.

anubis145

[55]Apr 9, 2007
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

That was only because of Kyuubi's chakra, which was rapidly healing Naruto's wounds. Also, just because his wounds heal so fast, doesn't make him immortal. If you really want to see immortal, than you should check out Alucard from Hellsing. So far, nothing has been able to kill him. But anyways, getting back on topic, if Naruto were to have every cell in his body destroyed, which is indeed possible, than I doubt that you could really heal something like that, lol . I do agree that Naruto would win against Kenshin though, but he's deffinnitely far from being immortal. And don't forget, if Akatsuki were to extract Kyuubi from Naruto, then he would die in the process.
    I'm [retty sure the only ways to keep the Kyuubi no Yoko from healing Naruto would be removing the Kyuubi, hitting Naruto with Rasenshuriken (yeah, good luck), Susanoo, Tsukyomi, and (perhaps) highly concentrated radiation. Naruto's recovered from enough that that isn't really much a jump. I would also like to point out that when Sasuke slammed Naruto headfirst in the bottom of the Valley of the End, Naruto bounced back without the Kyuubi.

ensatsu-ken

[56]Apr 9, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

I'm [retty sure the only ways to keep the Kyuubi no Yoko from healing Naruto would be removing the Kyuubi, hitting Naruto with Rasenshuriken (yeah, good luck), Susanoo, Tsukyomi, and (perhaps) highly concentrated radiation. Naruto's recovered from enough that that isn't really much a jump. I would also like to point out that when Sasuke slammed Naruto headfirst in the bottom of the Valley of the End, Naruto bounced back without the Kyuubi.

I think you're missing the point here. The point I was trying to make, is that Naruto is most deffinnitely not immortal. Sure, he can heal fast, making him hard to kill, but the fact of the matter is, that there are plenty of ways to kill him, and he is "kill-able," so he's not immortal. Someone would be immortal, if there was no possible way to kill them, but we both know that Naruto can be killed. So therefore, he is not immortal.
    Edited on 04/09/2007 9:12am

balla_4_life

[57]Apr 9, 2007

ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:

I think you're missing the point here. The point I was trying to make, is that Naruto is most deffinnitely not immortal. Sure, he can heal fast, making him hard to kill, but the fact of the matter is, that there are plenty of ways to kill him, and he is "kill-able," so he's not immortal. Someone would be immortal, if there was no possible way to kill them, but we both know that Naruto can be killed. So therefore, he is not immortal.

lets put it like this, naruto is immortal to everybody in the kenshin universe.

ensatsu-ken

[58]Apr 9, 2007
    Well yeah, its true that nobody in the RK universe could beat him (at least not past the Chuunin exams, because he is undeniably pretty weak in the begginning, before he's able to use some of Kyuubi's chakra, but surpasses any character in RK after the chuunin exams). However, all I'm trying to say here is that overall, he's far from being immortal.

ihiturun

[60]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    if kenshin used his ryu mei sen it wouldnt matter if naruto had a thousand clones or a shuriken rasengan the effect of the sound that vibrates from the sheath when its returned to the sheath from the words from kenshin himself like the roar of a dragon creating a paralizing effect for up to 5 minutes leaving him with tons of time to use his amakeru no hiramkei to take them down with the god speed since he can kill 200 in 1 min he can kill 1000 in 5 mins and also he can use the same attack again