Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

kenshin vs. naruto

Crusnic

[61]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 4

He wouldn't even have to do that, he'd just have to tell the police chief some kid is going around cloning himself and killing people and all of his clones would get stuck in a rain of bullet.

That being said heres one for your, Kunai Knives vs Guns who'd win

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ensatsu-ken

[62]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 19
    Crusnic wrote:

He wouldn't even have to do that, he'd just have to tell the police chief some kid is going around cloning himself and killing people and all of his clones would get stuck in a rain of bullet.

That being said heres one for your, Kunai Knives vs Guns who'd win

Dude, why would Naruto be going around killing people ? While I like Kenshin better than Naruto, Kenshin would deffinnitely lose to Naruto passed the Chuunin Exams arc. You clearly don't know much about Naruto.

ihiturun

[63]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    notably to be said naruto defenitly has the power to beat kenshin but he doesent have the experince and the wisdom kenshin has. kenshin fought in countless fights where he learned the only way to win was to kill or be killed. That pure essence alone gives him a wide advanatage to beat naruto since naruto tends to use heart more then his head to win fights while kenshin is always 2 steps above his opponents when he fights them. for a note naruto will lose use of his arm if he keeps using the shuriken rasengan so that rules that out unless he doesent mind losing that arms effectivness

ensatsu-ken

[64]Apr 16, 2007
    ihiturun wrote:
    notably to be said naruto defenitly has the power to beat kenshin but he doesent have the experince and the wisdom kenshin has. kenshin fought in countless fights where he learned the only way to win was to kill or be killed. That pure essence alone gives him a wide advanatage to beat naruto since naruto tends to use heart more then his head to win fights while kenshin is always 2 steps above his opponents when he fights them. for a note naruto will lose use of his arm if he keeps using the shuriken rasengan so that rules that out unless he doesent mind losing that arms effectivness

Yeah, but one hit on Kenshin with the Shuriken Rasengan, is all that he'd need to kill him. Also, lets be a little realistic here, if Naruto starts releasing Kyuubi's chakra, and forming tails (just like how he did with Orochimaru), do you honestly think that Kenshin would stand a chance. Trust me, while I like Kenshin much better than Naruto, as a character, and as a show/manga, I can't deny that Naruto has all of the advantages. Even if Kenshin managed to cut off parts of his body, Kyuubi would just regenerate it automatically. I think people are really just judging this on the character and series that they like better. Honestly, I like RK a hell of a lot better than Naruto, and to me, Naruto is just a little sh*t as a character, but I cannot deny that he would win against Kenshin in a fight, if its passed the Chuunin Exams arc of Naruto. Well anyways, that's just my input on the matchup.

balla_4_life

[65]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 5

ihiturun wrote:

Kenshin could stab Naruto in the stomach 45 times for all Naruto cares. You're missing the point. Like it's been said a lot. You're determining who's better based on who you like more, and not who's actually a better fighter. Kenshin could train for 200 years if he wants. It wouldn't matter. Personality and strategy don't matter when the strength difference is like shaq and a newborn times 100.

Crusnic

[66]Apr 26, 2007
    balla_4_life wrote:

ihiturun wrote:

Kenshin could stab Naruto in the stomach 45 times for all Naruto cares. You're missing the point. Like it's been said a lot. You're determining who's better based on who you like more, and not who's actually a better fighter. Kenshin could train for 200 years if he wants. It wouldn't matter. Personality and strategy don't matter when the strength difference is like shaq and a newborn times 100.

I'm gonna go easy on you since  you're apprently delusional, Kenshin would win, because he has more skill and I'll show you

Kenshin Became Hitiokori Battosai When he was 12

Naurto at age 12 was still being shuned from secioty and repeating Grade School

Kenshin Age 28 after trying to avoid battle can still utterly destory one of the worse assassins in Japan kurogasa

Now if you've noticed Kenshin can match, do, or knows away around just about every technique that comes his way, a few illusions wont decive him, While I'll give naruto his spirit or watever u call it, he still doesnt have a weapon near as good as the Reverse Blade on his side, plus Kenshin can block bullets with his sword no amount of Shurkin are going to go that fast. Also Kenshin, has one thing that Naruto is never going to have, well two things. A life, and A wife.

So Kenshin who society loves, vurses Naruto which Society thinks is cool except for me apparently, Kenshin wins hands down.

ensatsu-ken

[67]Apr 26, 2007
    Dude, I also detest Naruto, but you're missing the point. Naruto, has been stabbed through the frigan stomach before, and instantly regenerated his wounded area. This means that nothing Kenshin would do, either as a wanderrer, or as the Bottosai, could kill Naruto. Second of all, I doubt that you've seen Naruto release 4 of Kyuubi's tails, because when that happenned, nothing was able to kill him. He got stabbed through the heart, and it had absolutely no effect on him. So, while its true that Kenshin's got Naruto with having a life, and a wife (in which I do have to agree with you there ), it doesn't have anything to do with Kenshin being stronger, which he's not. No attack that he has will be poweful enough to take down Naruto, that's what it really comes down to (unfortunately ).

frank_thetank

[68]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 25

Kenshin is probably the best anime around. The only shows I can think of that can rival it is Full metal alchemist and Eureka Seven. Naruto doesnt even come close to the quality of kenshin.

ensatsu-ken

[69]Apr 26, 2007
    frank_thetank wrote:

Kenshin is probably the best anime around. The only shows I can think of that can rival it is Full metal alchemist and Eureka Seven. Naruto doesnt even come close to the quality of kenshin.

Agreed, but this is about who would win in a fight, not which is the better show .

anubis145

[70]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    Nothing Kenshin can do to wound Naruto? I don't think there's anything in the Kenshin universe that can wound Naruto.

KaitouKid47

[71]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 8

anubis145 wrote:
    Nothing Kenshin can do to wound Naruto? I don't think there's anything in the Kenshin universe that can wound Naruto.

Laughing at sig.  I think that's your funniest one yet. 

animequeen567

[72]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 7

I like Naruto, but I like Kenshin better.  And so I think Kenshin would win that I would.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

qweasdzse

[73]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    As much as I'd like to think Kenshin would win I doubt he could kill someone who is literally demonic.

anubis145

[74]May 1, 2007
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:

Laughing at sig.  I think that's your funniest one yet. 

Hope I didn't ruin any plots for you. Personally, I thought Iraq not having the WMDs was the history's greatest plot twist.

KaitouKid47

[75]May 2, 2007
        A predictable one though.

anubis145

[76]May 3, 2007
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    Which one was it?
    The only ones that could seriously be considered spoilers are Jack dies, L dies, Kurdis dies, all 300 Spartans die, V kills Creedy, and Entreri loses Drizzt (and that last one is not always true).

Crusnic

[77]May 4, 2007

ensatsu-ken wrote:
    Dude, I also detest Naruto, but you're missing the point. Naruto, has been stabbed through the frigan stomach before, and instantly regenerated his wounded area. This means that nothing Kenshin would do, either as a wanderrer, or as the Bottosai, could kill Naruto. Second of all, I doubt that you've seen Naruto release 4 of Kyuubi's tails, because when that happenned, nothing was able to kill him. He got stabbed through the heart, and it had absolutely no effect on him. So, while its true that Kenshin's got Naruto with having a life, and a wife (in which I do have to agree with you there ), it doesn't have anything to do with Kenshin being stronger, which he's not. No attack that he has will be poweful enough to take down Naruto, that's what it really comes down to (unfortunately ).

Dude I respect your opinion but you do know what the perpous of A Reverse blade is right? Well lets say Naruto fights Battosai the Manslayer, the Reverseblade is for decapittation. Agenst Kenshins speed even though Naruto can run like a cat through a tree He wouldn't win, the only person on Naruto in my opinon who would stand a chance is Kakashi or whatever Rock Lee's masters name is.

anubis145

[78]May 4, 2007
    Crusnic wrote:

ensatsu-ken wrote:

Dude I respect your opinion but you do know what the perpous of A Reverse blade is right? Well lets say Naruto fights Battosai the Manslayer, the Reverseblade is for decapittation. Agenst Kenshins speed even though Naruto can run like a cat through a tree He wouldn't win, the only person on Naruto in my opinon who would stand a chance is Kakashi or whatever Rock Lee's masters name is.

You don't know Naruto very well. Sasuke is a chracter with the pwoer to see everything slower and react quicker than normally possible for even the super humans in Naruto. Naruto moved faster than Sasuke could see and he has since then become over 50 times as powerful as he was then. Head wounds do not affect Naruto. Stab wounds do not affect Naruto. Why would you even consider the idea that a stab to the head would affect him?

By the way, the Sakabato was made exclusively to avoid killing the enemy.

Edited on 05/06/2007 12:32pm

KaitouKid47

[79]May 6, 2007

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    Which one was it? The only ones that could seriously be considered spoilers are Jack dies, L dies, Kurdis dies, all 300 Spartans die, V kills Creedy, and Entreri loses Drizzt (and that last one is not always true).

You said the WMD's thing was history's greatest plot twist, and I said it was predictable.  Also, how do you know that Jack dies?  The third movie isn't out yet.  "Barbossa is alive" would be a spoiler. 

anubis145

[80]May 6, 2007
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    Which one was it? The only ones that could seriously be considered spoilers are Jack dies, L dies, Kurdis dies, all 300 Spartans die, V kills Creedy, and Entreri loses Drizzt (and that last one is not always true).

You said the WMD's thing was history's greatest plot twist, and I said it was predictable.  Also, how do you know that Jack dies?  The third movie isn't out yet.  "Barbossa is alive" would be a spoiler. 

He died when he was eaten by the Kraken.