Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

kenshin vs. naruto

lequericacalvo

[81]May 7, 2007
    • level: 32
    uglypug wrote:
    kenshin vs. naruto who would win?

Kenshin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anubis145

[82]May 8, 2007
    • level: 9
    lequericacalvo wrote:
    uglypug wrote:
    kenshin vs. naruto who would win?

Kenshin.
    A. You're wrong B. We don't need your opinion on every single thread on the forum. You bumped threads from years ago.

KaitouKid47

[83]May 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    A predictable one though.
    Which one was it? The only ones that could seriously be considered spoilers are Jack dies, L dies, Kurdis dies, all 300 Spartans die, V kills Creedy, and Entreri loses Drizzt (and that last one is not always true).

You said the WMD's thing was history's greatest plot twist, and I said it was predictable. Also, how do you know that Jack dies? The third movie isn't out yet. "Barbossa is alive" would be a spoiler.

He died when he was eaten by the Kraken.

1.  He was never seen getting eaten.

2.  More importantly, he's in the third movie, and not as a ghost (watch the trailer). 

anubis145

[84]May 8, 2007
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    Which one was it? The only ones that could seriously be considered spoilers are Jack dies, L dies, Kurdis dies, all 300 Spartans die, V kills Creedy, and Entreri loses Drizzt (and that last one is not always true).

You said the WMD's thing was history's greatest plot twist, and I said it was predictable. Also, how do you know that Jack dies? The third movie isn't out yet. "Barbossa is alive" would be a spoiler.

1.  He was never seen getting eaten.

2.  More importantly, he's in the third movie, and not as a ghost (watch the trailer). 

The plot of the third movie consists of him being ressurected. The first 60(?) pages of the script were leaked onto the internet and you're never gonna guess who has a copy!
    Edited on 05/08/2007 6:14pm

KaitouKid47

[85]May 11, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

1. He was never seen getting eaten.

2. More importantly, he's in the third movie, and not as a ghost (watch the trailer).

The plot of the third movie consists of him being ressurected. The first 60(?) pages of the script were leaked onto the internet and you're never gonna guess who has a copy!

My apologies then.  But, ressurected?  That sounds kind of lame. 

anubis145

[86]May 11, 2007
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

2. More importantly, he's in the third movie, and not as a ghost (watch the trailer).

The plot of the third movie consists of him being ressurected. The first 60(?) pages of the script were leaked onto the internet and you're never gonna guess who has a copy!

My apologies then.  But, ressurected?  That sounds kind of lame. 

That's the plot of the beginning of movie 3. They (quoting Tia Dalma) travel to World's End to bring back witty Jack. Dalma has something to do with Calypso and they basically bring back Jack the go after Norrington, Beckett, Jones, and fight some Chinese dude.

KaitouKid47

[87]May 12, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

anubis145 wrote:
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

My apologies then. But, ressurected? That sounds kind of lame.

That's the plot of the beginning of movie 3. They (quoting Tia Dalma) travel to World's End to bring back witty Jack. Dalma has something to do with Calypso and they basically bring back Jack the go after Norrington, Beckett, Jones, and fight some Chinese dude.

Beckett?  Was that the British guy at the beginning of movie 2 that tried to arrest Will, Elizabeth, and Norrington?

JpasDa1

[88]May 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    yes original naruto would lose but shippuden naruto would beat him senseless

Crusnic

[89]May 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    You stupid anyone with a brain would know Naruto would lose, and please stop talkin about Pirates 3 I need something to waste my Summer Vacation on lol

anubis145

[90]May 14, 2007
    Crusnic wrote:
    You stupid anyone with a brain would know Naruto would lose, and please stop talkin about Pirates 3 I need something to waste my Summer Vacation on lol
    Naruto would clearly win. Anyone capable of thinking on a level higher than 'z0mg k3nsh1n r 1337!' knows this. Discussion of Pirates 3 is much more interesting than a vs. match with an obvious result (Kenshin's defeat).

KaitouKid47

[91]May 14, 2007

anubis145 wrote:
    Crusnic wrote:
    Naruto would clearly win. Anyone capable of thinking on a level higher than 'z0mg k3nsh1n r 1337!' knows this. Discussion of Pirates 3 is much more interesting than a vs. match with an obvious result (Kenshin's defeat).

Definately.

blackmagechris1

[92]May 17, 2007
    • level: 12

Crusnic wrote:
    You know can't compare a somewhat realistic anime to anime with magical attacks. How do you suspect that Kenshin will defeat a magical creature, pour water on his sword?(reference from the Feng Shui fillers)

If Naruto didn't have the 9-tail fox, Kenshin would of owned Naruto but since the kid has the demon within him, Kenshin is facing one of the most powerful demons in the Narutoverse. The closest thing to a demon that Kenshin face was
    ***SPOILER***

Edited on 05/17/2007 6:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.

KaitouKid47

[93]May 17, 2007
    blackmagechris1 wrote:

Crusnic wrote:
    You know can't compare a somewhat realistic anime to anime with magical attacks. How do you suspect that Kenshin will defeat a magical creature, pour water on his sword?(reference from the Feng Shui fillers)

If Naruto didn't have the 9-tail fox, Kenshin would of owned Naruto but since the kid has the demon within him, Kenshin is facing one of the most powerful demons in the Narutoverse. The closest thing to a demon that Kenshin face was
    ***SPOILER***

Acutally, if you were up to date with the manga, you would know that Naruto is now really strong without the power of the fox. 

KaitouKid47

[94]May 17, 2007
    blackmagechris1 wrote:

Crusnic wrote:

***SPOILER***

Acutally, if you were up to date with the manga, you would know that Naruto is now really strong without the power of the fox. 

FFX383

[95]May 20, 2007
    • level: 1
    yea but Kenshin is.... Kenshin the leagendary man slayer, naruto is some annoying kid, although i wont let my emotions get into this disscusion (i hate naruto). I think Kenshin should have a good shot at winning this fight, only becuase like I said before, its Kenshin...

ensatsu-ken

[96]May 20, 2007
    • level: 19
    FFX383 wrote:
    yea but Kenshin is.... Kenshin the leagendary man slayer, naruto is some annoying kid, although i wont let my emotions get into this disscusion (i hate naruto). I think Kenshin should have a good shot at winning this fight, only becuase like I said before, its Kenshin...

Kenshin is stong, but if you've seen enough of Naruto, you'll know that whenever Naruto released Kyuubi's power, he's nearly impossible to kill. I also hate Naruto, he's just an annoying little brat, but the power difference between him and Kenshin is just too much, for Kenshin to stand a chance against him past the Chuunin Exams arc of Naruto.

anubis145

[97]May 20, 2007
    I'm pretty sure Naruto could eventually kill him with a large amount of clones beofre the Chunin Exams, but Kenshin could win.

ensatsu-ken

[98]May 20, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Naruto could eventually kill him with a large amount of clones beofre the Chunin Exams, but Kenshin could win.

Well, the thing about Naruto's clones, is that their extremely weak, especially before the Chuunin Exams. With the fact that Kenshin can easily take on multiple opponents, Naruto's shadw clones, before the Chuunin Exams, wouldn't be hard for him to handle at all. However, he becomes a bit more familiar with being able to use Kyuubi's power at will, which is when I think he'd become unbeatable for Kenshin.

anubis145

[99]May 22, 2007
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Well, the thing about Naruto's clones, is that their extremely weak, especially before the Chuunin Exams. With the fact that Kenshin can easily take on multiple opponents, Naruto's shadw clones, before the Chuunin Exams, wouldn't be hard for him to handle at all. However, he becomes a bit more familiar with being able to use Kyuubi's power at will, which is when I think he'd become unbeatable for Kenshin.
    Good point, but he made 20k+ against Mizuki so he oculd have ismply over whelmed and worn down Kenshin. Of course, Kenshin has a significantly better chance pre-Chunin Exam. I say it really depends on Kenshin's stamina.
    Edited on 05/22/2007 2:56pm

ensatsu-ken

[100]May 22, 2007
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Good point, but he made 20k+ against Mizuki so he oculd have ismply over whelmed and worn down Kenshin. Of course, Kenshin has a significantly better chance pre-Chunin Exam. I say it really depends on Kenshin's stamina.

Well, if it were Kenshin as the Botousai, then he would probably win (before the Chuunin Exams), however if it were Kenshin as Rurouni, then he could still win, but would have a much harder time fighting Naruto's clones, IMO (assuming that Naruto was angry enough to release as many as he did on Mizuki).