Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

kenshin vs. naruto

  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [121]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:

    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    I guess the two Arcs I remembered best (3 Kings and DT) just felt like your basic "ZOMG I WIl B T3H STR0NGZ!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Shonen anime to me, which (IMO at least) is not among the best anime. But you are right about it being highly entertaining (especially Yusuke in the dub). I think the 3 King could have been much better with more time, Kuwabarra, and if they didn't brush guys like Jin, Chu, and Shishi aside.
    Ehhh....what can I say, it was never actually supposed to end as it did. I just found out some interesting news, and until now, I was under the belief that Togashi had ended his manga in a rushed manner, because he was extremely sick during the time of its completion, and therefore rushed the ending when he saw an oppurtunity to end it. Then, I read an article, that explained that although sick, he really had no itentions of ending the story right then and there. I haven't looked too much into it, but back then, the editors of Shounen Jump, were a lot stricter than they are now, and they had a certain "code" or "sytem" which was basically the "shounen way" of doing things. I have come to understand that Togashi wanted to do something in his manga, that may have been deemed "unshounen-like" which caused him to go into a disagreement with the editors of SJ, and in turn, lead to him finishin off his manga as quickly as possible, before it got canceled. I'll try finding a link to that article when I have the time . Anyways, I do agree that the DT arc, as well as the Three Kings arc, put a lot of deal on having the main characters get more powerful, but they also had a great story line to them, and above that, the character progressed (developed) in personality and maturity, rather than just skill alone, which is why I loved all of the arcs . Anyways, had YYH come out during this present time, in which the SJ editors are a lot more lenient as to the content contained in their series (as can be seen with Death Note), it would've no doubt had a much different ending. Its a shame, because it would've been interesting to see where Togashi was really heading with the story .
    Really? I didn't know that. I'd like it if Togashi published the originally planned ending some time.

    I would like that as well . But I highly doubt, seeing as how he is in the middle of his other series, Hunter X Hunter (which BTW, he has taken leave from for over a year now, due to illness ). And, in this case, his SJ editors are a lot more lenient with him on this, and haven't canceled his series, and they also give him great vacation packages (or so I hear ). Basically, he gets "special" treatment and benefits, as a mangaka who has been working with SJ longer than most others.

    I didn't know he did HunterXHunter too. I'll have to start reading that.


    Yeah, I completely ignored the series Hunter X Hunter, until I found out that one of my favorite mangaka's was the author behind it . However, I suggest that you start out with the anime, and then continue the manga from where the anime leaves off, only because the artwork in Hunter X Hunter, really, really, sucks, due to Togashi's illness while doing it most of the time (and unlike most other mangaka of today, he does all of his artwork by himself, instead of having a staff to do most of it for him ). But anyways, its a great series, but nowhere near YYH's level, IMO (although, it is one of my top 10 favorite anime ). Just as a warning though, the begginning will be a bit slow and boring, but it will pick up its pace after just a few episodes .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [122]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:

    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    I guess the two Arcs I remembered best (3 Kings and DT) just felt like your basic "ZOMG I WIl B T3H STR0NGZ!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Shonen anime to me, which (IMO at least) is not among the best anime. But you are right about it being highly entertaining (especially Yusuke in the dub). I think the 3 King could have been much better with more time, Kuwabarra, and if they didn't brush guys like Jin, Chu, and Shishi aside.
    Ehhh....what can I say, it was never actually supposed to end as it did. I just found out some interesting news, and until now, I was under the belief that Togashi had ended his manga in a rushed manner, because he was extremely sick during the time of its completion, and therefore rushed the ending when he saw an oppurtunity to end it. Then, I read an article, that explained that although sick, he really had no itentions of ending the story right then and there. I haven't looked too much into it, but back then, the editors of Shounen Jump, were a lot stricter than they are now, and they had a certain "code" or "sytem" which was basically the "shounen way" of doing things. I have come to understand that Togashi wanted to do something in his manga, that may have been deemed "unshounen-like" which caused him to go into a disagreement with the editors of SJ, and in turn, lead to him finishin off his manga as quickly as possible, before it got canceled. I'll try finding a link to that article when I have the time . Anyways, I do agree that the DT arc, as well as the Three Kings arc, put a lot of deal on having the main characters get more powerful, but they also had a great story line to them, and above that, the character progressed (developed) in personality and maturity, rather than just skill alone, which is why I loved all of the arcs . Anyways, had YYH come out during this present time, in which the SJ editors are a lot more lenient as to the content contained in their series (as can be seen with Death Note), it would've no doubt had a much different ending. Its a shame, because it would've been interesting to see where Togashi was really heading with the story .
    Really? I didn't know that. I'd like it if Togashi published the originally planned ending some time.

    I would like that as well . But I highly doubt, seeing as how he is in the middle of his other series, Hunter X Hunter (which BTW, he has taken leave from for over a year now, due to illness ). And, in this case, his SJ editors are a lot more lenient with him on this, and haven't canceled his series, and they also give him great vacation packages (or so I hear ). Basically, he gets "special" treatment and benefits, as a mangaka who has been working with SJ longer than most others.

    I didn't know he did HunterXHunter too. I'll have to start reading that.


    Yeah, I completely ignored the series Hunter X Hunter, until I found out that one of my favorite mangaka's was the author behind it . However, I suggest that you start out with the anime, and then continue the manga from where the anime leaves off, only because the artwork in Hunter X Hunter, really, really, sucks, due to Togashi's illness while doing it most of the time (and unlike most other mangaka of today, he does all of his artwork by himself, instead of having a staff to do most of it for him ). But anyways, its a great series, but nowhere near YYH's level, IMO (although, it is one of my top 10 favorite anime ). Just as a warning though, the begginning will be a bit slow and boring, but it will pick up its pace after just a few episodes .
    I'm guessing you forgot I'm a Naruto fan when you made that comment about being patient with a slow start.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [123]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    Oh yeah, lol . Actually, now that you mention it, Hunter X Hunter will probably remind you of Naruto a lot, in which case you really should like it (although HXH is a couple of years older than Naruto as far as serialization goes ). In fact, you should immediately notice aspects of Hunter X Hunter, that were also used in Naruto (I noticed these right away). Sort of how one may relate aspects of Togashi's earlier manga, YYH, to Bleach .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dfoboost

    dfoboost

    [124]Jul 24, 2007
    • member since: 05/21/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 120
    If Kenshin turned into Batosai again then he would win hands down,But if he asks like a girl like he usually does then nope.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragonninjanine

    dragonninjanine

    [125]Jul 27, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 250

    i say kenshin will

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [126]Jul 31, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    dfoboost wrote:
    If Kenshin turned into Batosai again then he would win hands down,But if he asks like a girl like he usually does then nope.
    With or without Battosai, Kenshin has no hope. This thread is pointless please let it die.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phonecard

    phonecard

    [127]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/03/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 62
    kenshin
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [128]Aug 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [129]Aug 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [130]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    All of the flesh was burned off his body and he didn't even feel it. He had a bolt of lightning driven through his heart (very small amounts of electricity cause a normal person to die if it's near the heart) and he continued fighting like it was nothing. He was thrown headfirst into solid rock from a mile up and took no notice. All in the same fight. You're going to tell me that's not nearly immortal?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [131]Aug 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    All of the flesh was burned off his body and he didn't even feel it. He had a bolt of lightning driven through his heart (very small amounts of electricity cause a normal person to die if it's near the heart) and he continued fighting like it was nothing. He was thrown headfirst into solid rock from a mile up and took no notice. All in the same fight. You're going to tell me that's not nearly immortal?


    Yes I'm telling you that's not nearly immortal. Alucard, from Hellsing, has been beheaded, has had his head blown off into pieces, had his body shot into pieces, been lit on fire (without even feeling any pain), stabbed mulitple times by multiple bayonets, had a magic bullet pierce his body dozens of times, and has all the while has been able to completely regenerate his body from any of those incedents, withouht showing any sign of pain. You're telling me that Naruto can top all of those things ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [132]Aug 14, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    All of the flesh was burned off his body and he didn't even feel it. He had a bolt of lightning driven through his heart (very small amounts of electricity cause a normal person to die if it's near the heart) and he continued fighting like it was nothing. He was thrown headfirst into solid rock from a mile up and took no notice. All in the same fight. You're going to tell me that's not nearly immortal?


    Yes I'm telling you that's not nearly immortal. Alucard, from Hellsing, has been beheaded, has had his head blown off into pieces, had his body shot into pieces, been lit on fire (without even feeling any pain), stabbed mulitple times by multiple bayonets, had a magic bullet pierce his body dozens of times, and has all the while has been able to completely regenerate his body from any of those incedents, withouht showing any sign of pain. You're telling me that Naruto can top all of those things ?
    I thought Alucard was completely immortal... Anyhow, Naruto can survive fire (he charges right through Sasuke's fire with no problem and the Kyuubi has burned his skin off several times), the stabbing would be nothing (he's had a lightning bolt shoved through his chest and getting stabbed never hurts people in Naruto, for whatever reason), I'm not sure about the magical bullet, because I don't know what's magical about it, but I'd bet he could. I'm not so sure about decapitation, but that headfirst fall he took at the Valley of the End would almost certainly cause internal decapitation (which is when the head is only attatched to the body by skin or muscle). I think he could regenerate having his head blown up since Kyuubi is the one hwo regenerates his body and Kyuubi does not affect his head.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [133]Aug 15, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    All of the flesh was burned off his body and he didn't even feel it. He had a bolt of lightning driven through his heart (very small amounts of electricity cause a normal person to die if it's near the heart) and he continued fighting like it was nothing. He was thrown headfirst into solid rock from a mile up and took no notice. All in the same fight. You're going to tell me that's not nearly immortal?


    Yes I'm telling you that's not nearly immortal. Alucard, from Hellsing, has been beheaded, has had his head blown off into pieces, had his body shot into pieces, been lit on fire (without even feeling any pain), stabbed mulitple times by multiple bayonets, had a magic bullet pierce his body dozens of times, and has all the while has been able to completely regenerate his body from any of those incedents, withouht showing any sign of pain. You're telling me that Naruto can top all of those things ?
    I thought Alucard was completely immortal... Anyhow, Naruto can survive fire (he charges right through Sasuke's fire with no problem and the Kyuubi has burned his skin off several times), the stabbing would be nothing (he's had a lightning bolt shoved through his chest and getting stabbed never hurts people in Naruto, for whatever reason), I'm not sure about the magical bullet, because I don't know what's magical about it, but I'd bet he could. I'm not so sure about decapitation, but that headfirst fall he took at the Valley of the End would almost certainly cause internal decapitation (which is when the head is only attatched to the body by skin or muscle). I think he could regenerate having his head blown up since Kyuubi is the one hwo regenerates his body and Kyuubi does not affect his head.


    Well, I was just mentioning the stabbing and the fire to show that these feats which are impressive for Naruto, are really nothing to Alucard. Also, I highly doubt that if Naruto were to have his head burst into pieces (which includes his brain being blown apart), would be able to recover from that, even with the help of Kyuubi (because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi, as Kyuubi has said this himself when Naruto asked him for help after Jiraiya threw him off of that cliff to unlock Kyuubi's power; if an attack doesn't kill him instantly, then Kyuubi can heal Naruto before he dies). Also, are you sure that Naruto can survive if he had his body split into several pieces (such as what happenned to Alucard). Naruto is not nearly that immortal as far as I can see. He can survive the stuff you said, but I doubt he could go much further than that (even with the help of Kyuubi).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s0n0fkrypt0n007

    s0n0fkrypt0n007

    [134]Aug 15, 2007
    • member since: 11/23/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 179
    Crusnic wrote:
    balla_4_life wrote:

    ihiturun wrote:
    notably to be said naruto defenitly has the power to beat kenshin but he doesent have the experince and the wisdom kenshin has. kenshin fought in countless fights where he learned the only way to win was to kill or be killed. That pure essence alone gives him a wide advanatage to beat naruto since naruto tends to use heart more then his head to win fights while kenshin is always 2 steps above his opponents when he fights them. for a note naruto will lose use of his arm if he keeps using the shuriken rasengan so that rules that out unless he doesent mind losing that arms effectivness

    Kenshin could stab Naruto in the stomach 45 times for all Naruto cares. You're missing the point. Like it's been said a lot. You're determining who's better based on who you like more, and not who's actually a better fighter. Kenshin could train for 200 years if he wants. It wouldn't matter. Personality and strategy don't matter when the strength difference is like shaq and a newborn times 100.

    I'm gonna go easy on you since you're apprently delusional, Kenshin would win, because he has more skill and I'll show you

    Kenshin Became Hitiokori Battosai When he was 12

    Naurto at age 12 was still being shuned from secioty and repeating Grade School

    Kenshin Age 28 after trying to avoid battle can still utterly destory one of the worse assassins in Japan kurogasa

    Now if you've noticed Kenshin can match, do, or knows away around just about every technique that comes his way, a few illusions wont decive him, While I'll give naruto his spirit or watever u call it, he still doesnt have a weapon near as good as the Reverse Blade on his side, plus Kenshin can block bullets with his sword no amount of Shurkin are going to go that fast. Also Kenshin, has one thing that Naruto is never going to have, well two things. A life, and A wife.

    So Kenshin who society loves, vurses Naruto which Society thinks is cool except for me apparently, Kenshin wins hands down.


    ok the thing that you seem to forget is that because of kyuubi, naruto can fight for an indefinitely long amount of time. Even when he was a sh*tty little wimpin the chuunin exams he fought for more than 12 hours straight against an infinite amount of enemies. Kenshin, no matter how good he is, would get tired, as he has done countless times in both the manga andthe anime. Ever heard of heart failure? Or pausing to catch one's breath? -____- Trust me, Kenshin is number one in my book, but if it's truly a 1 v 1 fight kenshin has no chance. He's up against a little kid who can make an infinite number of copies of himself. In addition,if it weren't for the intervention by his senseis, Naruto could release more than 4 tails. Which would mean Kenshin is now fighting the most powerful demon in the underworld. Um. yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [135]Aug 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    All of the flesh was burned off his body and he didn't even feel it. He had a bolt of lightning driven through his heart (very small amounts of electricity cause a normal person to die if it's near the heart) and he continued fighting like it was nothing. He was thrown headfirst into solid rock from a mile up and took no notice. All in the same fight. You're going to tell me that's not nearly immortal?


    Yes I'm telling you that's not nearly immortal. Alucard, from Hellsing, has been beheaded, has had his head blown off into pieces, had his body shot into pieces, been lit on fire (without even feeling any pain), stabbed mulitple times by multiple bayonets, had a magic bullet pierce his body dozens of times, and has all the while has been able to completely regenerate his body from any of those incedents, withouht showing any sign of pain. You're telling me that Naruto can top all of those things ?
    I thought Alucard was completely immortal... Anyhow, Naruto can survive fire (he charges right through Sasuke's fire with no problem and the Kyuubi has burned his skin off several times), the stabbing would be nothing (he's had a lightning bolt shoved through his chest and getting stabbed never hurts people in Naruto, for whatever reason), I'm not sure about the magical bullet, because I don't know what's magical about it, but I'd bet he could. I'm not so sure about decapitation, but that headfirst fall he took at the Valley of the End would almost certainly cause internal decapitation (which is when the head is only attatched to the body by skin or muscle). I think he could regenerate having his head blown up since Kyuubi is the one hwo regenerates his body and Kyuubi does not affect his head.


    Well, I was just mentioning the stabbing and the fire to show that these feats which are impressive for Naruto, are really nothing to Alucard. Also, I highly doubt that if Naruto were to have his head burst into pieces (which includes his brain being blown apart), would be able to recover from that, even with the help of Kyuubi (because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi, as Kyuubi has said this himself when Naruto asked him for help after Jiraiya threw him off of that cliff to unlock Kyuubi's power; if an attack doesn't kill him instantly, then Kyuubi can heal Naruto before he dies). Also, are you sure that Naruto can survive if he had his body split into several pieces (such as what happenned to Alucard). Naruto is not nearly that immortal as far as I can see. He can survive the stuff you said, but I doubt he could go much further than that (even with the help of Kyuubi).
    I just realized that we will never end this argument because we apparently have different ideas of what nearly immortal is. Let's just agree to disagree, okay?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [136]Aug 15, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    anubis145 wrote:
    Come on, people, it's not even funny anymore. Naruto is nearly immortal, able to kill with one attack and make 1,000s of clones of himself. Saying Kenshin would beat Naruto is like saying Zoro would beat Dante.


    Naruto is not nearly immortal. If you want to see nearly immortal, watch Hellsing . Just because Naruto can regenerate parts of his body with rapid speed, doesn't mean that he's immortal. It just so happens that he is immortal to anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. If Naruto were to go against an A demon, or above, from Yu Yu Hakusho, almost any character from DBZ, or even one of the main characters from Hellsing, he would most likely get his @ss handed to him (unless he released 9-tailed Kyuubi in his full form; then the Hellsing characters might have a problem, and he would probably be equal to an S or S+ class demon on the YYH scale, although Yusuke could still probably beat him ). But even then, he's not nearly immortal, because the DBZ characters would still destroy him, lol .
    All of the flesh was burned off his body and he didn't even feel it. He had a bolt of lightning driven through his heart (very small amounts of electricity cause a normal person to die if it's near the heart) and he continued fighting like it was nothing. He was thrown headfirst into solid rock from a mile up and took no notice. All in the same fight. You're going to tell me that's not nearly immortal?


    Yes I'm telling you that's not nearly immortal. Alucard, from Hellsing, has been beheaded, has had his head blown off into pieces, had his body shot into pieces, been lit on fire (without even feeling any pain), stabbed mulitple times by multiple bayonets, had a magic bullet pierce his body dozens of times, and has all the while has been able to completely regenerate his body from any of those incedents, withouht showing any sign of pain. You're telling me that Naruto can top all of those things ?
    I thought Alucard was completely immortal... Anyhow, Naruto can survive fire (he charges right through Sasuke's fire with no problem and the Kyuubi has burned his skin off several times), the stabbing would be nothing (he's had a lightning bolt shoved through his chest and getting stabbed never hurts people in Naruto, for whatever reason), I'm not sure about the magical bullet, because I don't know what's magical about it, but I'd bet he could. I'm not so sure about decapitation, but that headfirst fall he took at the Valley of the End would almost certainly cause internal decapitation (which is when the head is only attatched to the body by skin or muscle). I think he could regenerate having his head blown up since Kyuubi is the one hwo regenerates his body and Kyuubi does not affect his head.


    Well, I was just mentioning the stabbing and the fire to show that these feats which are impressive for Naruto, are really nothing to Alucard. Also, I highly doubt that if Naruto were to have his head burst into pieces (which includes his brain being blown apart), would be able to recover from that, even with the help of Kyuubi (because if Naruto dies, then so does Kyuubi, as Kyuubi has said this himself when Naruto asked him for help after Jiraiya threw him off of that cliff to unlock Kyuubi's power; if an attack doesn't kill him instantly, then Kyuubi can heal Naruto before he dies). Also, are you sure that Naruto can survive if he had his body split into several pieces (such as what happenned to Alucard). Naruto is not nearly that immortal as far as I can see. He can survive the stuff you said, but I doubt he could go much further than that (even with the help of Kyuubi).
    I just realized that we will never end this argument because we apparently have different ideas of what nearly immortal is. Let's just agree to disagree, okay?


    That's fine with me .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ironkinco

    ironkinco

    [137]Sep 5, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6
    Ummm maybe everyone should watch all the EPs of rurouni Kenshin and naruto befor saying stuff like naruto would win or kenshin would win...i olny see half of kenshin and some of naruto so i cant really say one would win...olny thing i see is both a tie kenshind didnt get the title manslayer for nothing and naruto didnt get fox demon for nothing...so i think its a tie...you others may think one would win over the other...if you seen the all the EPs and figure out who would win...then you can say one or the other would win
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [138]Sep 5, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    ironkinco wrote:
    Ummm maybe everyone should watch all the EPs of rurouni Kenshin and naruto befor saying stuff like naruto would win or kenshin would win...i olny see half of kenshin and some of naruto so i cant really say one would win...olny thing i see is both a tie kenshind didnt get the title manslayer for nothing and naruto didnt get fox demon for nothing...so i think its a tie...you others may think one would win over the other...if you seen the all the EPs and figure out who would win...then you can say one or the other would win


    I have seen most of the episodes of the anime, and have read most of the manga for Kenshin. I am also up to date with the Naruto manga. With that said, I can tell you for sure, that Naruto would easily win in a fight between the 2 of them, past the Chuunin Exams. However, as far as a comparison of the series go, Rurouni Kenshin is at least a thousand times better than Naruto, in my eyes. It can be summed up like this:

    Naruto beats Kenshin, but....

    Rurouni Kenshin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ironkinco

    ironkinco

    [139]Sep 6, 2007
    • member since: 09/05/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6

    i olny seen some of the eps from rurouni kenshin and i am enjoying them...even tho the ppl puting it on youtube messes up...i olny seen a few eps....of naruto not really a naruto fan.....all i can say kenshin would lose cuz it ended and naruto lives on but kenshin is a strong man he came alive when he seemed like he was dead.....those eye sitll scare me..."sits in a corner" it would be a great fight even tho naruto would win for sure.....kenshin would put naruto in the hosptil for a few mounths....oh yeah and maybe more cuz of whats his name...the dude with a white cloak with the icon "bad' on it...hes strong too then theres kenshins master...and so on alot of ppl would hunt naruto down untill hes inpaled into the ground and into the earths core naruto would be in one heckit spot so thats why ppl think kenshin would win even tho the shows ended and they wont be able to see more of kenshins power...but then again naruto has friends that love him like family so it would be a all out war with everyone...kenshins friends....naruto friends...a all out war...wow its going to be a battlefield....oh well cant say for sure

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [140]Sep 11, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    ironkinco wrote:
    Ummm maybe everyone should watch all the EPs of rurouni Kenshin and naruto befor saying stuff like naruto would win or kenshin would win...i olny see half of kenshin and some of naruto so i cant really say one would win...olny thing i see is both a tie kenshind didnt get the title manslayer for nothing and naruto didnt get fox demon for nothing...so i think its a tie...you others may think one would win over the other...if you seen the all the EPs and figure out who would win...then you can say one or the other would win


    I have seen most of the episodes of the anime, and have read most of the manga for Kenshin. I am also up to date with the Naruto manga. With that said, I can tell you for sure, that Naruto would easily win in a fight between the 2 of them, past the Chuunin Exams. However, as far as a comparison of the series go, Rurouni Kenshin is at least a thousand times better than Naruto, in my eyes. It can be summed up like this:

    Naruto beats Kenshin, but....

    Rurouni Kenshin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto
    May I know by what standard you rate shows, if Kenshin is a thousand times better than Naruto and only slightly better than Yuyu Hakusho?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.